Sportbike World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody have a Limo hookup???

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  GixxerChris 
#1 ·
I've been calling various places for limos and thought I found one. 2 14 passenger limos and a return pickup from the hall to our hotel for as many people that could fit in one limo for $700, BUT after several calls to set up an appt to see the limos and no call backs from this guy....f@%k him.

So, do any of you know of a limo service that will do the same for around the same price? My wedding and reception will be on the East side (wedding at 13mi/Hayes and reception at Vandyke/22 mi) and it's this Aug 20th.

#5 ·
I know a guy that does it also. If you need his number let me know

#8 ·
FurryChoCha said:
I really see the value in your post. I wish I had something constructive to add but im just not as intelligent as most people think

..: :twofinger

its ok chocha.. dont be so hard on yourself.

This guy is a personal friend im not posting his number but If Chris still needs it. I will give it to him via PM... numnutz:twofinger

#9 ·
I have a company that I can suggest. Maxx Limousine. They are on Groesbeck just north of Cass Ave. I used them last year for a bachelorette party. It was a gorgeous limo. I got a 14 person limo for I think $460 (that is including tax and gratuity). I'm sure if you give them a call and talk to them, they might even be able to work something out for your price range. They do have a website too. It's just maxxlimousine.com I will tell you this: They are VERY nice and very cool.

#10 ·
I used Satisfaction for my wedding 9 years ago. The people were very cool to deal with . Insisted on me comming out and checking out the vehicles. Driver could not do enough for us, price was pretty reasonable at that time. Theyre also on the east side. :thumb:

#12 ·
Thanks all...my gf said she was told about Lavdas Limo service on 12mi. They told her we could get two 12 passenger Navigators, one to take guys to chaple and one for the girls, then one Navigator to take the wedding party to the hall, and a return pick up to take up to 12 people to the hotel at the end of the night, I forgot how much she said it all cost but it must have been within our price range.
Has anyone heard of this limo service?

she called Satisfaction, but they were either too expensive or wouldn't do the return pick up for more than just the bride/groom or something...so she said no to these guys.

I'll have her check with rochester and maxx tomarrow, thanks.

#16 ·
Update

Well, we went with Lavdas Limo. two white 14 pass Navigators, both to chaple (one for guys, one for gals), then both to the hall, then one navigator for return pick up for 1 1/2 hrs to drop off the drunken brides parents because they live close to the hall and the rest of us to the hotel, all for $800 including taxes and gratuity.

thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.