Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Damn right !! Go HABS !!!

TO is going strong this year, WAY better performance by Sundin against the Devils this year. I hope TO doesn't lose the next game . A 4-2 series win does not show how hard TO was to play with... The same goes for the Dallas / Edm series, by far my fav.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm with ya Spitfire.
Big hockey fan here (played when i was a kid)
Wings can't seem to finish a game (or a season):mad:
I saw the Maple leafs get robbed last night. It seems those types of goals ( off players skates, etc) happen more in the play offs.
What do u think - Avalanche and Leafs in the finals??

·
Registered
107 Posts
I hear ya motoboy. The Wings sure blew it this year. I haven't seen a crappier playoff performance out of them since the Sharks beat them. BTW - Did you see that Ward almost got blownup by an old lady who wrecked into the gas station he stopped at? Damn!!

I am pulling for a Toronto-St. Louis final, with the Blues taking it in 7. Probably won't happen but I can hope.

Later.

·
Registered
732 Posts
The Aaron Ward thing has been all over the radio this week. Silly old people :rolleyes:
I really don't want to get started on the Wings but safe to say there will be changes. Some of those changes started today.
I'm leaning towards the Avs. to go all the way but it depends who's got the hot goalie.
my .02

Later

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
motoboy said:
I'm leaning towards the Avs. to go all the way but it depends who's got the hot goalie.
Definitely will depend a lot on the goalie. I don't know about the Avs, though.... Cujo's been lookin' pretty good lately.

·
Registered
122 Posts
AVS kicked ass again last night....without Sakic...Roy shut em out....Kings are going down.....St Louis next ....WATCH OUT! We goin to put the HURT on them boys!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Go LEAFS!!!!!:):)
Cujo has been looking good lately..........too bad about Domi.He may be a hard and tough player,but,this time he used bad judgement:(
Better luck next year to the CANUCKS!!!! Too many key injuries hurt them this year.Yeah team!!!

Jim

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Been a Devils fan since they came to Jersey in the early 80's.
They always have a tough time with Toronto, though. Good thing they always play better once they get behind (at least thats what I keep telling myself).

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't seem to work tonight.... Leafs won 3 to 2. They now lead the series 3-2. GO LEAFS!!!!

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Spitfire said:
Didn't seem to work tonight.... Leafs won 3 to 2. They now lead the series 3-2. GO LEAFS!!!!
Yeah, thats what I meant. Now that we're behind, we'll start playing better. Wait a minute, I think my logic may be flawed. Oh well, I'll just drink more and watch the next game.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Screw NJ

Being an advid Flyers fan I am not allowed to route for the Devils (Frankly they piss me off) so.... Go Leafs!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts