Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new here, and the stoplight to stoplight thing is getting old. I know there are some great roads up Austin way, but what is down here around Houston?

·
Registered
1 Posts
got country

you can go out to Hockly. Just jump on hwy 6 from 290 and go south til you hit 529 and go right. From there just go straight out and you will hit a bunch of farms and rice fields, a lot of those little roads really wind around there. Have fun on the way up there or way back on 529 there is this awesome motorcycle wash place. It looks like crap, but you'll get a great bike wash for cheap! all kinds of things out there. have fun

·
Registered
658 Posts
I believe the same way you would start a kinky twist. A kinky twists is started with a twist but also a majority of ppl(including myself) cannot start with a twist so I start with a braid about 1/3 to 1/2 inch down then I began to twist. It's not necessarily about how to began the spring or fluffy twist look b/c if you have the right kind of hair for an example( e- on spring) that hair has elasticity to it...so when you begin to braid that with your hair,start to finish when all said and done it's gonna have that look to it.
=========================

Is there anyone out there who's going to ban this a$$hole?
Should we just let the spammers take over?

Any mods anywhere?

Sportbikes, do you even read this site?

I guess not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts