Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've recently picked up a '99 f4 and i've logged about 20kms on it :laughing:. I've just been riding it around my neighbourhood (a 20x10 block radius) to get a better feeling for a sportbike before i get out on the main roads. I will be going out to get alot more practice on it in my free time, so i was wondering if there were any places loaded with tips on tecnique. Then i could really work on specifics, rather than just riding around.
Thanks.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Yes. Here in the States there's something called the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) classes. I'd bet big money something similar exists up north. Smitty, any thoughts for a fellow Canuck?

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Yup, right here in this forum...I think between me, Smitty, Dad, and a few others...there must be, oh, at least a good 4 hrs. worth of reading, i.e. tips for riding, choosing a bike ect..just do a search, that should get you started....or just ask a question...Being that Smitty, who has been riding for...at least 100 years, and is more local to you, could help you out..:thumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im mostly looking for tips on technique. Alittle bit hard to find here.

Z_Fanatic: Thanks, thats a great site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts