Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to meeting you guy's, any plans for tomorrow?
Jonathan

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey that sounds awsome... I'm off until the 10th of August, all I have tomorrow is a short meeting at Willow Run airport at 11:45.. We could hook up around 2:00.. I live at 696-vandyke...
Today I left about 11:00 to get my hair cut at lady jade's at 13-Harper... Ended up taking m-29 all the way to Marine city, got lunch and took 26 across to Van Dyke... Stopped at gator Jakes for a Red Bull and came home. I'm looking to take off now, anyone want to meet for a Red Bull at Gator Jakes?
I'll be leaving about 8:30

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
jackdrinker said:
hey that sounds awsome... I'm off until the 10th of August, all I have tomorrow is a short meeting at Willow Run airport at 11:45.. We could hook up around 2:00.. I live at 696-vandyke...
Today I left about 11:00 to get my hair cut at lady jade's at 13-Harper... Ended up taking m-29 all the way to Marine city, got lunch and took 26 across to Van Dyke... Stopped at gator Jakes for a Red Bull and came home. I'm looking to take off now, anyone want to meet for a Red Bull at Gator Jakes?
I'll be leaving about 8:30
Whatcha doing thursday night? Most ppl go to Royal Oak, then go for a ride from there. Also, what's at Willow Run airport, I'm a pilot, sparks my interest when ppl talk airplanes/airports:cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I attend the Michigan Institute Of Aeronautics, training to be an AMT and get my A&P license. I was a structure mechanic in the navy, so it's really a continuation....
What time do you guy's hit Royal Oak? I went once but found it to be a royal pain to park...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
jackdrinker said:
I attend the Michigan Institute Of Aeronautics, training to be an AMT and get my A&P license. I was a structure mechanic in the navy, so it's really a continuation....
What time do you guy's hit Royal Oak? I went once but found it to be a royal pain to park...

Sweet........and yeah, it is a "royal" pain, but the ride was worth it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ann Arbor tomorrow night. I'll try to get a beer at the Full Moon. I'll probably be with my dad. Look for his '65 Bonneville (show stopper, can't miss it) and my 919.

K

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Anyone going to ride friday night? I am doubting I make it to the Joke thursday night...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
ManousoZX12 said:
Judge, I'll be going on a ride with some peeps. PM me if you're interested.
I'm guessing you fixed your bike then? can you enlighten us to what the problem was?

·
Registered
211 Posts
No, bike is not totally fixed. The alignment was wayyy off on the rear. My neighbor and I adjusted it as much as possible, but it still wants to lean right when I take my hands off the handlebars. Right now it's not as bad but it still needs work.

Can anyone help a brother out??

Oh and as for the throttle, it was all in my head. Bike feels fine now. I guess it helped that I did some major chain cleaning.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks man. Honestly I don't know. It always felt great. One day I noticed that I had to sit differently on the bike to keep it up. I also noticed it was somewhat unstable on right turns. Paid no attention to it. It began getting very annoying, almost no fun to ride. I really don't know :( I will let you ride it and you can feel it. I'll PM you.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I know this dude with a really cool laser alignment tool.....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
They look like they are aligned quite well....thx for posting it...I did not have that pic at work....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts