I'll try. Post it up!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

:laughing:

Jester...

The Car (Black One) (2288 x 1712 res)

Lowered, but not tucked. Just something tasteful... enough to get rid of the ungodly gap.

Any of these rims would be good... and I think the angle is right, even though you might have to reverse the image.

Rims 1

Rims 2

Rims 3

Anything with a gunmetal or black center and polished lip would work fine.

Thanks a ton man!

I try messing with photoshop, but I get impatient and end up with a hack job.

The taillights and 3rd brakelight I tinted in PS (well... Gimp), and it turned out really good, IMO. The drop turned out okay, and the rims were just... well... horrid. :eek: I'm trying to figure out how to make it good, though.

This was my effort.

The Original -

Tinted Tails, 3rd Brake, and Corner Lights -

Lowered -

And the rims... where I screwed it all up -

In case you wanted any one of the other pictures... if something I did looks good enough to save you from having to do it or whatever... here are the full size pics.

Original - 2288 x 1712 res

Lowered - 1568 x 1024 res

Thanks again! :hello:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
They always said there was a smartass in every crowd... but I bet they never counted on finding a whole crowd of them here. :)
Sorry, the position has been filled..... BY ME!!! :ban:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
No no... you are not the plain jane smartass that most of us are. you are KING smartass. :D
*sniff* you like me, you really really like me! :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Don't you have some sheep to molest?:huh:

:twofinger
They can wait, I like to play hard to get anyway.

Oh, and just to contribute to the thread, try PMing DreamRyder. She's not on much anymore, but she used to do all kinds of photochopping on things.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Yeah, JBaz was into that too.

Edit: The photoshop stuff, not sheep molesting. At least there wasn't significant evidence to make the accusations hold.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
spicersh said:
Try PMing DreamRyder. She's not on much anymore, but she used to do all kinds of photochopping on things.
I will do that. I thought Jester might be posting something up soon... although I realize he is probably busy and/or still hasn't stopped laughing from my pitiful display of PS talent. :)

Yeah, JBaz was into that too.

Edit: The photoshop stuff, not sheep molesting. At least there wasn't significant evidence to make the accusations hold.

Thanks for making me spit my soda all over the monitor and keyboard. :twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts