Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Uhh, sorta lol. My neighbor and I make little movies, we are called Jo and Al Productions lol. We've made a few little movies, our current one (Guns 2) is probably going to be about a half hour long.

So does that count?

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Plan on making some soon, rides mostly. Guess it would be more like a journal of good rides in the area... or rather lack there of :D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jester, its all the same a movie is a movie. :thumb:

Alex - Thats awesome man!

I figured I would post this up, because in feb, I will be buying a Sony VX2000 and a Rode NGT-2 Mic, and some friends and I (6 so far) are going to make a feature-length movie. We will probably start off with a few shorts (5-10 min) just to get a feel for how well everyone works together. It will work out perfect, 2 of them are photographers, and I have my own home recording studio. All the music will be origional, by yours truelly. If anyone is interested in seeing any of the shorts when they are done, or hearing and of the tunes Ive done so far, let me know and I will gladly share them.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
...If anyone is interested in seeing any of the shorts when they are done, or hearing and of the tunes Ive done so far, let me know and I will gladly share them.
Mrs Tree teaches Film & TV. I'm sure she'd like to take a look at your work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My friend has one of those VX2000 or whatever with I think a death or baby death lens. It's pretty sick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts