Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right....I'm calling on the best and the brightest (and most devious). ;-)

ANY ideas on how to get back at a abusive and spiteful (soon to be) ex wife?

That rotten bitch ALREADY gets 1/2 my take home pay, MOST of my belongings and my son. :-(

She harrasses me to NO END(day and night)
Makes up frivolous charges and takes me to court
and now.....
get this....
she NOW "WANTS" one of my dogs!!!! ( they live with my mom now, cause the old timer has arthritis and the puppy is TOO wild)

One was mine BEFORE we were married so she has NO CHANCE of getting HIM.

That evil bitch HATES dogs and has even kicked the dog she "wants" in the stomach because she peed on the rug. (EVIL!)
HELP!!!!!

Also that ROTTEN bitch won't cut me loose... :-(

I'm running out of ideas and I HOPE you guys can help.

P.S. My lawyer is like tits on a bull. :-(
He's REALLLY good at writing letters and taking my money. though. :finger:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Time for a new pit bull lawyer is my first suggestion, the meaner, the better.

Put a recording device on your telephone (let me see if I can find PA wiretap laws), a camcorder pointing out a window, etc. Catch the psycho in the act, take the evidence to the police and get a TRO on her ass.

I would be careful with any form of revenge right now, especially if she is still coming after you for things. You want her shown as the unstable aggressor, not the other way around.

I wish I could be more helpful, but as crappy as is seems, society still sees women as the victims. No, it's not right, and no, it's not fair.

·
Registered
515 Posts
i agree w/ spicerke, don't do anything crazy until the divorce is set and final. she sounds psycho man, and i'm sure she's just doing it to be put mental anguish on you. get a new laywer that'll stand up for you, if they do their job right, you should get alot back. good luck man

oh, and that doesn't mean you shouldn't get ideas that you can use after the divorce is all final :D

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi JimmyJr-

You need to appear as the cool, calm, collected, and peaceful person to the judge, police, neighborhood observers, and lawyers. Let your wife look like the insane one who doesn't know how to keep her powder dry. She eventually will make a mistake and you'll likely have custody of both dogs and your son full-time.

Good luck in what sounds like a horrible marital disaster.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Let your ex know that every time the lawyers get involved, that's more money you and her could've spent on your child. Think college fund.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Been there,and swore "I will never get married ever again!!"Well,just remain calm much as possible,and unless laws in your state are a whole different than California, facts are pretty much set in stone for the man. You will probably give up the dog,however after she understands that revenge doesnt really help her with the animal,you will get it back later. And no "Im sorry" She will get more of your check that is fair,even if she makes more than you. You will spend more than sanity in lawyer fees,and you may end up paying her damn mouth piece to fight yours. I did! Unfortunatly,lawyers dont want a fast settlement,they charge by the hours and hours. Let her know what she wants to hear" Im ruined" and only then will the rope get slack..BTW, I did remarry and been havin a ball the last 12 years,and got my toys and more BACK!! Be patient,,remember..you are innocent till proven broke! Charlie

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
You need to bone her closest female relative, or friend. Make sure to take lots of pictures.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ohhh damn!! Thats maybe what caused the divorce..er not that I would know ANYTHING of a sorts!! You forgot to ask to post them Tippman. Ohh I get it,wait till later and coax em out of a few.... Charlie,hmmmm,wonder if maybe he gets back with her? Money and lawyers not in the same sentence that way. Charlie

·
Registered
166 Posts
get revenge? buy a crackhead 5 hits and have him rape her for a few days... that is if you are an evil Bast##d...

2: or just get a better lawyer( good luck )..most lawyers are only good for target practice , using real cheap ammo...

3: record her calls to you and video tape her psycho actions and
try to find her mentally unfit and have ger put in a mental facility..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sometimes its cheaper to stay married...
For all you guys in LA, Listen to Tom Lykis 97.1 FM
or got to Blowmeuptom.com I love my wife but I think if I would have listened to him before, I mght have not gotten married. Good luck with your thing man, women can be pretty inconvenient at times. I would say just have wild crazy sex with her now while you can,and at least enjoy that.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Not married, nor ever have....

But as far as getting back at the ex.... just move on man, trust me!

You will have the urge to call, email, send a letter, DON'T!

Will let her know you are desperate and she will use it against you. Just let sleeping dogs lie.... erm.... ex's. :D

Trust me, I found out an intersting conversation my ex had with a buddy of mine, I wanted to open a can of whoop as on her, but what would it solve? :dunno:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I don't think he's really wanting to sleep with her or call her. The phone tap is a good idea. Do some research yourself about the laws in your state. There is a group for the male end of the deal called DADS or something. They look for loopholes and laws that help the fathers out since in this equal rights of a nation we have still always is on the mothers side no matter what. Look around I'm sure you will find something.

If not rent the movie Snatch and go looking for some pig farms.

-M-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts