Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Schpreck for this pic!

Post 'em if you got 'em!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
WHATEVER

.....:confused: big whoop. Let's see some girls crashing or doing mad wheelies or RIDING or something.

(by the way, I will beat them if they DO ride.)

·
Registered
200 Posts
No, sorry. Those girls don't ride. Those were some promotional pics we took to send to our sponsors. Sponsors love that kind of thing. I doubt you'll be able to out-ride us. If you want to try, though we're racing at Laguna Seca! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO! Love that track.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just thought of something, Im not too sure I would like to "race" with a girl that works for a company called HUGE Ind. expecailly with that big tool as a pic in there logo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
huge!

Huge industries also has nice cute little tank tops that say on the back: SIZE DOES MATTER! I love wearing that to the gym! Robert your asking for a spanking from huge! Damn i wanna go to laguna!!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Re: WHATEVER

peanutbritt said:
.....:confused: big whoop. Let's see some girls crashing or doing mad wheelies or RIDING or something.

(by the way, I will beat them if they DO ride.)
Brit's one fast chic I must say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My money's on her in that race.

Caption: You wanna race, I can be done in 30 seconds, beat that.:eek: ;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Huge industries also has nice cute little tank tops that say on the back: SIZE DOES MATTER! I love wearing that to the gym! Robert your asking for a spanking from huge! Damn i wanna go to laguna!!

LOL...You wear it to the gym...LOL. That's great! I'm glad you're enjoying the tank top! That whole "Size Does Matter" quote gets alot of comments. If you DO go to Laguna, come and talk to us! (We'll be wearing Huge shirts and will be in a group of 5 or 6.) Watch for us at Brainerd!

(Cheer for #9 Formula Extreme!)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
LOL!

This should teach you people! Post a photo of two curb monkeys sitting on sportbikes and every woman on SBW turns out to make fun of them! ROFL!

Cat Fight!

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Erica!

You said curb monkies!!! Hahahahaaaaaaaaa...

I think it offends our sensibilities. We spend time busting our a$$es to make guys take us seriously when we ride, and then this. :sigh:

·
Registered
860 Posts
yes please!!!!!!

um...cough..cough...i mean i dont believe in the exploitation of women for there looks in pictures it is really a persons personality that matters.:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts