Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent found too many good higher speed, non city twisties here. Anyone know of any?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Indiana, especially central to northern, seems to be almost perfectly laid out on a north-south-east-west grid, making for some pretty boring riding. Unless you just like long straight speed tests.

I'm sure there are some decent twisties around, but they seem few and far between. Southern Indiana gets into a few hills and some better riding roads.

There is always the Putnam Park road course. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spicersh said:
Indiana, especially central to northern, seems to be almost perfectly laid out on a north-south-east-west grid, making for some pretty boring riding. Unless you just like long straight speed tests.

I'm sure there are some decent twisties around, but they seem few and far between. Southern Indiana gets into a few hills and some better riding roads.

There is always the Putnam Park road course. :D
Youre right about the grid system. I work for FedEx and those road systems make it nice for delivering, but not for riding. I've seen some nice twisties in the country but Im always worried about the road turning into gravel/dirt......that wouldnt be much fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts