Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hmm... well, yes, I am an amature photographer, I carry a camera with me almost everywhere I go, so yes, I do have pictures. It sounds as though you're interested in dating ME, or something.... Just in case there's been some mis-information, you should know that I'm a dude. Still interested in those pics?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Re: Naw i'm cool

Active5132 said:
dam i hate the internet !!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BAD
Awww, c'mon baby, don't be like that. I'm sure we can work something out...

lateott_156 - You had him, man. That could've been some great entertainment, watching him try to chat you up. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Re: Naw really I'm straight

Just having a lend of you.

You might want to be a litte more subtle if you're going to try to pick up members on this forum. At least get their gender right first before having a crack. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Re: Re: Naw i'm cool

cookeetree said:
lateott_156 - You had him, man. That could've been some great entertainment, watching him try to chat you up. :laughing:
Oh man, I got a good laugh out of this one.

Active: No harm, no foul. When I get my bike, if u want, we could go hit up some twisties up in the mountains or something. I know I broke your heart, but we can still be friends, right? :twofinger

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Priceless... just priceless....
:laughing:

We need the popcorn eating smiley off the R1 Forum!

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Will this suffice?

I reckon lateott should've run with it. Would've been even more funny if he actually showed up to ride with Active. :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
cookeetree said:
Will this suffice?

I reckon lateott should've run with it. Would've been even more funny if he actually showed up to ride with Active. :laughing:
That works!

That could have worked out ENTIRELY too funny! Gotta love it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts