Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
This weekend Ogemaw is having their mud drag races and vollyball... My buddies will be out jumping the freestyle ramp and they will have a dj... It's a good time, I'll be out trying to rejet my 03' rm250......

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we should hook up, I ride at least once a week. I usually burn a few laps at the 10mile loop in Maumee Ohio or a private spot in Dundee. My brother lives in Flat rock so I scoop him up... We ride for like 2-3 hours ( enough to get a fix ) and run back home.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ride in Mio allot, the meadows east and west. MCR is the only tuner I'll go to for an MX bike.. I had it re-valved (woods) and
re-sprung.. Tag upper triple clamp, Renthal fat bar ( enduro bend )
Rk 520 gold link chain, sunstar sprockets, dunlop 773's front and back.
Honestly I would like to sell it, I'm starting school full time Aug 10th at the Institute Of Aeronautics....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My brother always seems to be the navigator with the gps, problem is we always get lost with three miles to go and I run out of fuel.. Last time I rode the meadows we ended up in a neighborhood ( no shit ) so we took the power lines..
It was misting and I couldn't see a thing.. Well those ruts are soft and deep going up... I was third gear pinned and the bike swapped completely sideways to the left, then to the right... then I pulled over to catch my breath... It was crazy.. You know the section on the west loop they cut at 40" and the stumps run down the center, ride that in a light rain... It's a bear, you cant see the stumps and trees jump out of no where, really..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey thats on an old school rm125 huh.. i have a 93' rm125 that race in a non-current class.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have forks and shock that have yet to be put on.. Just rebuilt by MCR, re-sprung for a 200# rider... They are sitting in my closet... I also have a brand new protaper top triple clamp and a set of tag bars... PSI pipe ( one of two built, all hand made )
Let me know if your interested....

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
jackdrinker said:
I have forks and shock that have yet to be put on.. Just rebuilt by MCR, re-sprung for a 200# rider... They are sitting in my closet... I also have a brand new protaper top triple clamp and a set of tag bars... PSI pipe ( one of two built, all hand made )
Let me know if your interested....
why arent you putting them on your bike?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are just another set I have and the other stuff is just laying around. It's hard to find parts for a 93' so when I do, they get scooped up. now I have tons of extra parts around.
I really wanted to convert this 125 to a motard bike, but I cant find anything going on in Michigan..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$100.... The triple is new and the bars were on my 250, they are strait..
The triple is 93-95 rm125 only.....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bars are 1 5/8, so you need a "fat bar" clamp.. This is why I got the triple..
Sorry man, wish I could help..
Tell your buddy my 03' rm250 is for sale... I'll take $3,000...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts