Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here is from the central jersey area? i usually hang out in new brunswick (i got to school there) but everyone i ride with has like an opposite work schedule that me so its difficult to go out and rip some roads. this is my first post and my main reason for registering is to meet people in my area that like to go out and ride regularly. i've been riding for a year and my YZF600 is my first bike and the bike i learned to ride on. fill me in guys... hope everyone here is as nice as my other forum at acura-cl.com :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey what's up Yuppie,

'm in central NJ and i'm looking for people to ride with too. I got my first bike about 2 months ago (02 F4i) and I'm still learning. SHoot me an email, and we'll ride around. I'm in Woodbridge by the way.
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jersey Boyz

:thumb: Hey guys whas up. I'm from Central Jersey also, exit 12. So, what's goin on. I'm always ridin with a bunch of guys. You should go to my web site and check it out. Go into the Jersey Scene in the forums. There is a bunch of guys from Jersey there that talk about goin on rides. There should be a good ride comin up, so check it out. Talk to you guys later........SARGE

www.finishlinecycles.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts