Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there was anywhere closer than 238 to the Phoenix/Chandler area. For those of you who havent been there 238 is just a road out in the middle of no where that you can practice your not so cop friendly activities like wheelies, stoppies etc.

And to my boy Michael Anthony that took a spill out in good 'ol 238 this weekend, dont worry dawg, your ride will be fixed in no time. And no body here can 1 o'clock a bike like you, that shit was off the sprocket!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
TLR75 said:
Ma's is OK... But he won't be doing much at night from his knees.
LOL! :D He will be back soon! :( hurry hurry!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haha!!! thats messed up VIC.. kick him while hes down why dont ya...

but yeah that sux MA... that 9r was so PRETTY... sorry to hear that...

like vic says... only burnouts and high speed riding...

·
Registered
87 Posts
MA

Hey MA, Sorry to hear about your wreck but its a good thing you got away with what you did,glad to see your alright..... You can replace the bike parts,you cant replace body parts. hope to see ya riding again Peace!
Hey Marco, you ever gonna get out riding again???

It's boring riding around on your own.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: MA

KrAcKeR said:
And to my boy Michael Anthony that took a spill out in good 'ol 238 this weekend, dont worry dawg, your ride will be fixed in no time. And no body here can 1 o'clock a bike like you, that shit was off the sprocket!!
yeah, off the sprocket and all over the pavement....

Head Rush19 said:
Hey MA, Sorry to hear about your wreck but its a good thing you got away with what you did,glad to see your alright..... You can replace the bike parts,you cant replace body parts. hope to see ya riding again Peace!

im always riding you just dont bother to call... you know where i live......

hey everyone, Rage in the Cage this week Dec 6.. whos down???
Illl be taking my wife for some quality time... anyone else down... bring the kids.. lets go see someone take some KNEES TO THE FACE...... ya know it aint gonna be MA's knees....

RITC 56 - Two Championship Bouts
Saturday, Dec 6, 2003
Celebrity Theatre ( Phoenix )
Doors Open: 5:30 PM, Fight Time: 7:30 PM

Christmas fan appreciation special. All tickets ( excluding rows 1-3 ) just $20 with open seating on a first come first serve basis.

Two RITC titles will be on the line. In the Super Heavyweight division #1 Vince Lucero defends his title against #2 Cory Timmerman. In the Welterweight Division, Drew Fickett, who recently defeated Dennis Hallman, defends his title against Greg Bell, a California fighter who trains with Larry Landless at the Submission Factory. It will be a great night of action to welcome in the holiday season.

Vince Lucero ( 280 ) vs Cory Timmerman ( 290 )
Drew Fickett ( 170 ) vs Greg Bell ( 170 )
Hans Marrero ( 180 ) vs RJ Gamez ( 175 )
Herb Garcia ( 300 ) vs Mike Rainieri ( 220 )

Rich Moss ( 195 ) vs David Canvas ( 190 )
Brady Fulton ( 150 ) vs TBA
Pete Morales ( 165 ) vs Daniel Betzold ( 165 )
Gabe Rivas ( 170 ) vs Travis Jordan ( 170 )

Carlos Ortega ( 150 ) vs TBA
Israel Juarez ( 180 ) vs TBA
Adrian Leos ( 160 ) vs TBA

Plus other exciting matchups to be announced.

Fight Card subject to change.

Order your RITC 56 tickets by calling the Celebrity Theatre box office at 602-267-1600.

The official RITC 56 weigh-ins will be held Friday Dec 5 at Club Axis in Scottsdale.

·
Registered
363 Posts
dbo said:
shit, i'd be down to go marco, but i gotta work that sat night...damn.
so do i but i think im coming down with something... *cough*Cough*sniffle*sniffle*

thats what sicks days are for... (but honestly i think im out of them)... ok then thats what personal days are for...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: MA

Head Rush19 said:

HEY THANKS ALOT. THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID AFTER I GOT UP OFF THE GROUND. ALL LIMBS IN TACK. BIKE CAN AND WILL REPLACED IF NEED BE. IAM READY TO THROW DOWN AGAIN !!!! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts