Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
And there is an outcry against this product?!?

My god. What is wrong with people? There should be a standing ovation for this woman!

I think the critics are missing the point: if you don't stick your winkie where it doesn't belong, it won't get hurt!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
“If a victim is wearing such a device it may enrage the attacker further and possibly result in more harm being caused,” said Sam Waterhouse, advocacy coordinator for Rape Crisis.
More harm than AIDS? So the guy gets mad and kills the woman instead of condemning her to a life of both sickness and death. I don't see that killing on the spot is worse than killing by disease. Disease just takes longer. Not all of the attackers will have their wits about them enough to do anything either, so I think the possibility of escape for the victim far outweighs the potential for escalated violence from the attacker. :2cents:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
wow.. umm...
Honestly I think it would be about as effective at preveting rape as a handgun. They both got the same problem, they gotta be present to be usefull (Also if they get popular...). Not having the same plumbing I dont know if its feasable to walk around with this thing all day every day...

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
You're talking about a different culture here. I'm not sure of what all they believe, but in many cases you're talking about men who think AIDS can be cured by having sex with a virgin. I would imagine that means vaginal intercourse, but who knows. Also, with a belief system like this, we're not dealing with an overly-educated group of people. I think something like this could be very effective, at least for a time. Like anything they will find a way around it, but keep coming up with things like this and eventually it won't be worth it to them and the rapes will stop, or at least slow way down. 50,000 - 200,000 a year....that anywhere from 137 - 548 rapes a day (give or take). Something like this will definitely have an impact.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I understand the need for them to do SOMETHING... in order to stem the tide of rape. I just wonder how effective this thing will be. #1...the comfort level for the woman...will she want to wear this thing all day? is it comfortable. #2 If it does become a popular deterrent, then I'm sure the rapist will also be aware of it...Whats stopping him from removing this along with the rest of her undergarments?

Its a start, I guess...maybe they should opt for a good old fashioned chastity-belt...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
bmacd said:
Brilliant!

I could see that thing in the states. God help the first guy who gets caught cheating on his girl. Next time he goes home to his girl after cheating, she slips the old internal porcupine in. Im so horny.. Love me baby...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts