Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm only posting this because I wish someone would have told me about these earlier.

Fog City ProShield

I have the ProGrip Light Sensitive Anti-Fog Insert , found the last one at a local shop. Both work great I hear. With mine, I was trying my damndest to get some fog from my breath up on there... nada. It works flawlessly.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Elvis said:
I'm only posting this because I wish someone would have told me about these earlier.

Fog City ProShield

I have the ProGrip Light Sensitive Anti-Fog Insert , found the last one at a local shop. Both work great I hear. With mine, I was trying my damndest to get some fog from my breath up on there... nada. It works flawlessly.
You know, i looked at those once and decided not to buy them. I used to wear them in my paintball masks and they weren't worth s##t. But in hindsight, its probably because of what they go through. Paint, dirt, sweat, and alot of heavy breathing. It would make sense that they would work well in a helmet though.:thumbs2:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Re: Re: Anti-Fog Inserts

Tippmann said:
Paint, dirt, sweat, and alot of heavy breathing.
Rough night with the guys Tipp? :twofinger

I used a spray on mine, it worked for like 3 months, then I put a breath deflector on, it helped more.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Anti-Fog Inserts

Jester said:
Rough night with the guys Tipp? :twofinger

Nah. Just tell your mom to wipe out her rolls and do some cardio before next time.:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts