Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another New Female

I just wanted to say Hi all. This is where I talk a bit about myself, no?

Well, I just got a motorcycle, a Black CBR qith Purple and Yellow graphics on it, best thing my ex bought me. Hehe. So, I guess I will talk to you later. :)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome! :hello:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Re: Another New Female

SEXYCBR said:

Well, I just got a motorcycle, a Black CBR qith Purple and Yellow graphics on it, best thing my ex bought me.
I could use another bike. Is he looking for somebody new? :eek: :D

Welcome!:)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Welcome to the board :twofinger (standard greeting)

Looks like none of the other leg humpers have looked in...so let me speak on their behalf...with a screen name like SEXYCBR....pics please :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
GixxerChris said:
Welcome to the board :twofinger (standard greeting)

Looks like none of the other leg humpers have looked in...so let me speak on their behalf...with a screen name like SEXYCBR....pics please :twofinger
down boy down... geesh let her get her other leg into the forum before jumpin on there Chris ;)

Welcome aboard gal! you'll have fun in here for sure.. just keep an open mind and knwo most everything said is done for fun :p

if youlook hard enough there atcually is some useful information otherwise it's a place to escape work from heheeee or boredom ;)

E.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Yeah, ummm what they all said!.....

And welcome!:D

I would post the who to watch out for list, but I think you can figure it out pretty quick. :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Jester said:
Yeah, ummm what they all said!.....

And welcome!:D

I would post the who to watch out for list, but I think you can figure it out pretty quick. :D

especially since you'd hafta list your name first ;)

E.

·
Registered
845 Posts
DreamRyder said:
down boy down... geesh let her get her other leg into the forum before jumpin on there Chris ;)

Welcome aboard gal! you'll have fun in here for sure.. just keep an open mind and knwo most everything said is done for fun :p

if youlook hard enough there atcually is some useful information otherwise it's a place to escape work from heheeee or boredom ;)

E.
Hey now...I've been a good boy and have kept my leg humpin down to a dull roar lately :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
GixxerChris said:
Hey now...I've been a good boy and have kept my leg humpin down to a dull roar lately :D
:laughing: honey you're too cute to limit your leg humpin rights around here :thumbs2:

E.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts