Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough about you lot, lets talk about meeeeeeeeeeee..!

Another round in Zhuhai last weekend, really good event, 4th in the first race and a 5th in the second. :D :D

Not sure if this post is enough to tip the balance in the favour of people who do actually ride bikes but its worth a shot. :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
And finally

even BBQ surcomes to the Boycie, Saliva, YP syndrome ...if it aint about me i'm not interested.
Get a grip BBQ

Nice pics there mate albeit a tad large. What a farkin good crowd that event draws now !!!!!!!! Is it always like that ??

You comin to Speang for the GP ??? and to work on your tan at the beach ( club)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More than KL GP!

Yeah, sorry about the pics but who wants a small picture of themselves on the internet...............?

Since the event has a title sponsor, FRESHTECK, (FACK knows what they sell) there has been live television coverage all weekend. The starting gird is normally pretty exciting, especially with the TV cameras etc. I am perfecting my Rossi, kiss the camera and all that crap..........

They give out free tickets in Zhuhai in the evenings and during the previous week. You actually gain a bit a celebrity status especially since there is a signing ceremony for the riders “and fans” after the race.

Some chick asked me to sign her tits on the starting grid of the last race…… Well not quite, but I never allow the truth to get in the way of a good story. (I did make my mark on her shirt though).

I think for the last event there were 15000 people over the 3days. Not bad when you compare it to the GP in KL 3 years ago.

http://www.ibike.com.hk/zic/2006/06_aug_pan_delta/index.html

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts