Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PARTY! Help me celebrate!

Yup, I will be another year older in a few weeks. I am getting a group of people together to celebrate at JD's Key Club in Pontiac on Friday, November 18th. If you are interested in coming, please email or PM me.

I would like to make a reservation, so please RSVP if you plan to attend. If you aren't sure you can make it, you are welcome to just show up, but you might not have a seat!

I will be showing some leg, so...maybe you guys can get me up on the piano!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
can i pick you up on the bike?

and will you wear that church girl outfit?

haha im just playin around, i'm not really THAT much of a...well, i don't even know what to call me.

so what age art thou becoming?

sounds like a good time, hope you get a great turnout, and let me be the first to say HAPPY 2 AND A HALF WEEK EARLY BIRTHDAY!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My birthday is actually on November 23 and I will be turning 24. Lucky me...my 25th will be on Turkey day. :(

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ahh yes i see that, just got my holiday schedule for 06 this morning...how fun...my mother's b-day is the 28th and i believe it was on thanksgiving before...:p

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Churchgirl said:
Wow 10 years....that makes you....OLD! j/k :p

Happy early birthday!!
Thanks, and to you, too. We'll do it all properly again on the day(s), I'm sure.

My only solice is that I can still pick up the young chicks. Mrs Tree is five years my junior. ;)

It's amazing the things I'll remember from my childhood that she has no idea about, 'cause she was still in nappies at the time! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts