Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert?

Are we going to have another Raffle for a Polini?

How about we auction off something new? I think everyone enjoyed the Raffle? I did. Maybe some cool Gear or some Carbon Fiber Accesories. Or maybe some company wants to Raffle off some new really cool item??

Just my thoughts...:eek:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Great idea!

How about we raffle off some ZX9R parts....

Like maybe a belly, RH side, clutch cover???? :rolleyes: :D

really thought, I think Raffles are good all around. :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know, I think they are a great idea. Heck, Robert might even be making a little money off of it.

Like I also said, it would be a great way for some company to get some good PR. Perhaps auction off somethign that appeals to everyone.

I vote for Yamaha R6 goodies!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Actually we have a line on a couple of suomy helmets from one place, and I've got to make a few phone calls today to a place that I made a great contact with on our Sunday ride out here (they are a semi-national chain)...so keep your eyes open for the next raffle...should be pretty good!

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
here's an idea? how about a set of tires? keep it at $10/ticket, but sell fewer tickets.

i would buy a couple of tickets for a set of pilots or pirellis, but say only sell 40-50 tickets, and help with site's costs. or 010's and sell 35-40 tickets. that's really good odds of your number getting pulled.

would anyone else be up for that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts