Sportbike World banner

Another "Not my fault" defence.

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Tippmann 
#1 ·
Dream lover escapes drink-writhing charge

A Canadian man was acquitted this week of sexual assault after a judge ruled he was asleep during the attack, the Toronto Sun newspaper reported.

The acquitted 33-year-old landscaper had met a woman at a party in July. Both had been drinking and fell asleep on a couch.

The woman woke up to find the man having sex with her and pushed him off. He immediately woke up, but told the court he suspected they had had sex only after going to the bathroom and finding he was still wearing a condom.

A sleep expert testified at his trial that the man suffered from sexomnia, a sort of sleep walking that includes sexual acts, probably brought on by alcohol, sleep deprivation and genetics.

The man had previously had "sleep sex" with four girlfriends, the court was told.

"This is infuriating," Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres' Suzanne Jay said.

"It's another case of the courts not taking a woman seriously, adding yet another item to the list of excuses which men use for sexual assault."

#2 ·
Only the soft & gentle Govt countries with immediate aid are the ones that do not have harsh sentences to shake up the thinking of those to lazy to actually do a bit of red tape paper work so they can become citizens of the country they count on for welfare.

Even the druggies can only see a life of their way of living ahead of them & not something so darn harsh they shudder at the thought of it & kick the habit.

Our Western countries are THAT soft that it is a discrace & other countries are laughing at us.

Have you ever noticed that so many of the advisors on drugs or liquor were that themselves only to become paid advisors, though our tax dollars have given them the training, YET so many can end up doing the same once they weaken.

#3 ·
Ok, I assuming that his excuse is not total bullshit (I find that hard to believe given the rubber) and there really is such a desease, shouldnt they mandate treatment?

#4 ·
"It's another case of the courts not taking a woman seriously, adding yet another item to the list of excuses which men use for sexual assault."

:rolleyes:

Just what the world needs. Another c*nt of a woman blaming it on "not being taken seriously." WTF-ever. I'm sure that the jury had females on it. Blame it on them.

#6 · (Edited)
I am not saying the man is innocent of the act. But how trashed did that girl have to be to not feel someone taking off her clothes and sticking it to her? I think she may have blacked out and when she sobered up a little during the act realized that she didnt want to be doing what she was doing.

She has to take some responsibility, for being in that situation. He stopped when she hit him and said stop. Perhaps she has the same condition and woke up before he did:twofinger

#8 ·
:laughing: "sexomnia" :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.