Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I found this site and thought it looked like a good one!

I've been riding motorcycles for over 20 years. My current bike is a 2008 Suzuki SV650. (in the avatar pic)

I'm looking forward to checking everything out!

:hello:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hi and welcome to the madness.....dont appear to sane or you'll stand out, actually smartass is the most common demeanor and my personal favorite :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome SVChick. Do you ever get over in the Nashville area? If so I could show you some roads to ride around here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi and welcome to the madness.....dont appear to sane or you'll stand out, actually smartass is the most common demeanor and my personal favorite :)
oh.....I'm a smartass all right. :laughing::cheers:

Hey, I resemble that statement
:cheers:

Welcome SVChick. Do you ever get over in the Nashville area? If so I could show you some roads to ride around here.
sometimes! Maybe a good weekend trip! I'm only about 2.5 hours from Nashville. I'll take you up on it! Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to hear! I'm about to go hit some twisties myself.
Have fun and be careful! I had one of the closest calls I've ever had on the bike today. I was going through some curves, and a jerk in a mustang pulled out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. :finger:

I swerved to the right and hit the throttle to get past him. I honked the horn and might have given him a few hand gestures too. :twofinger:dunno::laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

I spent the weekend doing vehicular work :(

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey SVChick! :hello:

It's about damn time another woman showed up! Nice bike!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts