Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm another newbie for this site. This is my first time checking it out and it seems very cool. I'm a member of several other forums and I find that they are all quite different, they each have a unique personality to them. It is very interesting to see the different ways that people approach the subjects that invariably keep popping up.
Unfortunately my introduction to this site is marred by the death of a member, but it was that post listed on esportbike that brought me here. Hopefully through shared experiences we all gain knowledge and can make our experiences positive and safe. Let me just say again how sorry I am for that tragic loss.
A little about me, I live in New Hampshire and have been riding for 15 years on and off. Only recently have I taken things more seriously and tried to learn more about the sport and the bike I'm riding. Before it was just something fun to do, now it is something I really enjoy and I want to know more about riding and what I'm riding. Hope that makes some sense. I ride a '97 F3 and really enjoy it. I've done some minor cosmetic mods to it and am now thinking about a few performance mods.
Well, I feel as though I've rambled on long enough. I hope I can be an asset to the group. Feel free to drop me a line anytime you can never have too many friends.
Mark
Anyone out there from New Hampshire?

------------------
BOHICA

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :)

BOHICA... I haven't heard that term since the Navy days. :D :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey, a familiar name to me. Hiya Mark! Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you finally found your way over to this site. :D Glad to have you here!

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts