Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O I'm green to motorbiking thats for sure. Just bought my first bike ('00 CBR600F4). It's getting pretty cold up here in Canuck land so I won't be riding much till next spring. O well. Hope I made a good decision in the CBR since I don't know much about bikes yet.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hello!!

Hiya!!!
I am sure you will find lots of good info here and meet some other sportbike fanatics too!!
The F4 is a great all around bike,so enjoy it!!!(Almost as good as a Katana:D:p)

Jim

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :cool:

You made a great choice as long as you remember to take it easy until you get comfortable on the bike. You have a long winter to get educated to the sport. :)

Did I mention you have a LONG winter ahead of you. :D:p

I'm sorry, that was mean. :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Alright! A newbie!

Hey there renes, Great choice for your sport mount. Just remember to always have respect for your machine and never ride beyond your abilities. Oh yea, you'll love the feel of a good set of leathers and some good gloves. Thier, shall we say, "confindence inspiring" and way more protective than, shall we say "Levi's" and a "T-shirt". Stay warm in Canuck ;) Later,

Krazx9r

·
Registered
31 Posts
welcome. I am trying to get in the last few rides before our Canadian winter hits. Have fun on your bike and consider taking a rider safety course in the spring, they are fairly cheap and will give you more confidence. Great choice on the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
renes,

Welcome to SBW bro, and great choice on your ride!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Bro, nice bike! I just wrecked mine, but it was nice too! :D Just be careful and no mods until after at LEAST a year of riding. Powerful bikes, those F4 rice-rockets;)! Ride safe and have fun man...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Since you have plenty of time, try to find local people who ride. One of the best things I had when I was first taught was had a "big brother" around. Mind you, a sane person that will ride slow and show you a thing or two till you get better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts