Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello. I may know some of you from other forums. I've owned two bikes. A katana 600 ( bless it's soul ) and a gsxr-600 ( 2001 model ) which was stolen a few months back. Thieves :finger: Anywho, I'm looking forward to getting another bike in December ( after I gradute and get another real job :D .) Not sure what it's gonna be yet. Right now i'm leaning toward the hayabusa. I'm not a real small dude and while I loved my gixxer and riding the backroads with it, the reality is it killed my poor knees :( . I don't fit into saddles of typical sportbikes but the busa reminded me of how comfy the katana was. Anyway, look forward to talking/agreeing/arguing/disagreeing :p with you all.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
F3Bufford said:
I wish I could afford a bike like that :(
Me too. I'm doing without a bike period now so I can a new one to start of the new year. Or at least one that is new to me :D I've almost broke down a few times and picked up a used bike ( a beater for the time being ) but I figure the longer I hold out, the bigger downpayment I can make on whatever I get.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well, I've always said I'll never buy a new bike. I say let someone else take the hit on breaking it in, and on the depreciation. But I would never buy a bike that doesnt pass a multi point inspection from a trusted mech ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts