Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Just checking the login etc. Waithing until March to get the $$ back I let my Unc. Sam hold (interest free, aint I nice) for the last year. Looking at Aprilia, Suzuki, Kawa, Honda, Buell, Yam. Found it best to do the homework prior to signing the bottom line. This seems like a great place to listen and learn.:cool:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ya'll

I know I've listed them all, but I aint no spring chicken any more and this will most likely be my last bike purchase. I'm 50 and I want to retire in a tad less than 10 years. I want everything "paid for" by then. ...Got the house, the boat and some other "toys" paid for. The bike and the Mustang are the last two big ticket items on the list:( I've had bikes all my life but most were dual purpose (Kawa KLR650 the most recent)
I really like the Aprilia RSV-1000R but worry about the cost/availibility of those pesky replacement parts as well as service. I like the idea of having a bike a bit out of the ordinary. so I've not ruled out anything in the 999-1340cc class.

Great board, love it!:cheers:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Meh, 50 is just a spring chicken for some members (read: Smitty). You'll get another; how can you not?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts