Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I'm a longtime rider, new super sport owner, joining any active forums I can find looking for others who enjoy talking about bikes.

I picked up my current baby, 2006 R6 50th, up last weekend, and I couldn't be happier.

I've never really been a gear freak (well, except the helmet), but I think with this new bike I'm going to buy some gear (so most of my posts will probably be gear related).

Hope to join a few posts, learn a few things, and maybe get lucky enough to be able to pass some advice on to someone else!

/wave

Blah, the thumbnails didn't link :(
Click HERE and HERE for larger images.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL .. not yet, but I give them odd names. I call the 535 "baby-yamaha" and the 1500 "monster-bike". This one has only been around a week, so it hasn't really earned a name yet!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

I tend to be more gear-Nazi-ish but you'd be that way too if you crashed as many times as I have :crying:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Welcome! :hello:

Always good to see a fellow sufferer of that which is PennDOT. Pittsburgh streets are covered in leaves right now, so it makes the pain of being bikeless a little more tolerable. Hope you still manage a few rides on that beautiful bike!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always good to see a fellow sufferer of that which is PennDOT.

Bwwwaaahhhh! You ain't kidding! We have two seasons in this state, winter and construction.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Gear lovers, I'm hoping you'll help me find that fine line between gear that will protect me and gear I'll actually wear.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

:twofinger <---- Standard Greeting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts