Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys. Just found this place a little while ago, i've been on that cycleworld.com forum since like sept., but it gets old. I'm a 19 yr old from the south shore of massachusetts. I'm an army cadet, and going to stonehill college. anyway, just wanted to say hi. - matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Welcome

Good to have you...
Cheers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
MattPUKES said:
whats up guys. Just found this place a little while ago, i've been on that cycleworld.com forum since like sept., but it gets old. I'm a 19 yr old from the south shore of massachusetts. I'm an army cadet, and going to stonehill college. anyway, just wanted to say hi. - matt
So ya got tired of cycleworld? Arent they a bunch of winners?:( 90% are idiots and the other 10% knowlegable riders there.

Welcome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan F4 said:
Welcome, hope you like it here a little better.:)

thanks for the welcome. and you guys are right about the cycle world bunch. some are really cool and helpful, but theres just way too much bitching between the hardley guys and the sport bikers, and ever brand loyalty seems to be a legit reason to kill someone there, haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VYPIR said:
Welcome to SBW. Your post is the second one I've read that mentioned leaving the Cycleworld forum.
i think that one was just easier to find cause of the "cycle world" name. this one seems way more in-depth and whatnot
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I love it over there!!! Thanks for reminding me!!! Im gonna go start a flame war right now! :D:D:D:D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top