Sportbike World banner

Another great PG Sat ....

710 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  bigphil 
#1 ·
Plenty of people out there today, and quite a few local Singaporean lads which was great to see ..... BC was doing his bit to rally numbers for the new race session .... he really should be sponsored by the WSS series itself given the work he puts in just to get people to complete !!! ....... tops !!

Interestingly very few crashes ... the biggest being one of the local lads on a sweet looking Ducati ... and the slowest guy out there managed to put it down too ... but all credit to him for getting out there.

Right then .... the Legend race weekend report:

Boycie was riding like a complete girly pofta again, until BC got the 'red mist' which saw the two of them giving it the willes !! ... and resulting in a couple of truely spendid 1.44's .... bloody brill to see BC back on form, and it has to be said Boycie is up and running better than ever before.... just as well .... I realised my 'new' racing attire looks just like his !!! (thanks to the caaant for stealling my red/ black arai ... hope the Legend head sweat makes you puke when you wear it).

The latest 'technical' threads could pick up on the point that BC has a warmed over R1 with some trick engine work, versus a lower powered 600 but with arguably better handling ... and pulling similar times ... so .. which IS best for a tight track like PG.

Oh ... that's right .. I forgot .. Boycies is a 636 .. and mildly warmed also ... I have it on good authrity (his mum) that his bike has a 'race' airfilter, titanium aftermarket accessories like ... chain guard, side stand AND oil plug (cheating caaant).

BC got so pissed off with Boycie's upstart behaviour that he kicked his indicator off .... which made Boycie cry.

Worlitzer Gummyarse was crawling round like a blind goat jumping off a cliff ... but once again the lines were looking nice and getting quicker every weekend...

As for your Legend ... rode like a poof, but other than that managed to put in plenty of consistents laps on tired tires ... but on hindsight this combined with lots of bikes on the track is probably just as good practice as a few flying laps on fresh rubber. Had a few 'firsts' like finally got the rear to wiggle about consistantly, and had a nice slep out moment that happened so quick I didn't have time to button off and fark it up..... also got confident enough to overtake getting into corners on some of the slower lads ....

BUT ... got too confident playing about and went in too hot for turn one trying to overtake .... and straight into the gravel (my first off for PG .. cool!!) ... remembered BC and Joes legendary words and did my best to keep my fingers off the brakes .... and instead had my boots stuffed into the stones to try and avoid the tyre wall that comes up VERY farkin quickly there !! .... stopped so close to it I had to get off and push the bike back to drive off .... still !! ... who give a ferk as I managed to keep it up.

Boycie .... cheers for the positive comments bro ... I don't feel like such a stupid cant for it :thumb:

And finally ..... I did a ferkin wicked burnout at the lights and for a few moments I thought my rear tyre had caught on farkin fire !! ... even for 20 seconds after I stopped I could see ferk all in from of me ....fark I laughed .... then Gummyarse tapped me on my shoulder and when I turned round to see BC's bike covered in hot sticky pirelli it wiped the smile off my face quick smart .. once again BC ... truely sorry bro ... tell your little ones the bill for the clean up is on me and I'll pay them in McDee burgers.

Ok .... time to go have a stir in the Singyputty forum again :thumb: :thumb:

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Re: BC,

Silva Bullet said:
You rode that thing around in Sillypore??

I would've crapped myself going through customs...:D
Customs and immigrations don't really seem to care. WHen I crashed my bike I rode it back with the headlights taped to the bike and the bike looking in a sorrrowful state. I'd be more worried about the traffic police (TP plates) or the dreaded ROV's (registrar of vehicles).

But yes, since I'm in the same situation, I am also interested in how you got the bike through SIngapore.

Thanks for the nice write-up Legend, seems like you all had a good time. So BC and Boycie were setting some nice lap-times, what about you Legend, did you set a new PB?

I might join you next time around and trundle around the track in 2 mins plus...

#8 · (Edited)
One short

1.68 is the Number one haircut short of 69.
Shaving yer head makes ya bald not hard!!:twofinger
2. 68 The number of times he had to ask Joe to order parts for it.
3. 68 The number of months of HP payments left.
4. 68 The number of brain cells that die when he talks to Legend.
5 68 Legnds fastest PG lap ...a 1:68:twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.