·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its german bro. Russian kids dont have computers.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

I tried to translate it the best I could. He said something like, "...I will first invade Poland in a lightning-fast strike and then sweep into France with virtually no resistance! I'll be the King of the World and all shall be crushed beneath my leather jackboots!..." or something like that.

He clearly needs immediate assistance.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
489 Posts
wow... issues. I get pretty pissed at my computer sometimes but goddamn! He got so winded just from yelling. take a break from the computer there hoss and go play a nice physical sport. get that aggression out and lose some weight!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

I tried to translate it the best I could. He said something like, "...I will first invade Poland in a lightning-fast strike and then sweep into France with virtually no resistance! I'll be the King of the World and all shall be crushed beneath my leather jackboots!..." or something like that.

~ Blue Jays ~
Fortunately he wouldn't get any where near the Wehrmacht. He'll probably end up in jail, or a straight-jacket, with a temper like that. I thought I lost it a few times, but this is off-scale.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

~ Blue Jays ~
Holy shit. Thats just wild... I seriously hope this relates to some computer game he wanted to play.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

I was just kidding and have no idea what the hyperactive brat was saying. My knowledge of the German language is solely limited to what I learned from Hogan's Heroes reruns.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh. Well the kid is downgraded to a brat from an earlier threat of "future phsycotic mass murderer"

·
Registered
310 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

I was just kidding and have no idea what the hyperactive brat was saying. My knowledge of the German language is solely limited to what I learned from Hogan's Heroes reruns.

~ Blue Jays ~
Your quote was straight out of Mein Kampf. Hitler said he would attack Poland and France, in that order. With a little self-control this kid has the energy and nutness to be a Hitler, so you're not far off.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thats exactly why you have to be a certain age in germany to buy war games. He seems to be the stuff evil masterminds are made out of. Hes not the only one who has broken keys out of his keyboard playing video games :blush:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

I wonder if it was a hidden camera that his parents rigged to monitor his bizarre behavior? If the child acts this oddly by himself, he must be completely out of control when an "audience" is available for some extra attention.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
489 Posts
While I'm not the most calm and collected individual by any means, I still have way more restraint that this kid. There is a computer mouse and about 3 plastation controllers that may beg to differ though.

When I was in Kosovo, my roommate used to brag about how good he was at Madden. Well, I had only played it about twice, sat down, and housed him. He proceeded to threaten my life and threw the controller clean across the room and picked up the tv and was ready to throw it as well had the other guy not grabbed it from him. Perhaps the two are related?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Im glad he has a gun and is fighting for our country:twofinger I wonder if that kid is the german crack baby poster child? It would be a great campain for the anti-crack legislature.

Sepias

·
Registered
462 Posts
You know... I'm getting the strong feeling that this was all a staged act. Just look at that poor keyboard. Keys were flying everywhere. Do his parents replace that kinda stuff every time? Doubt it. The kid, probably like these other funky amateur internet video stars, put on an act just to get attention and see how many hits he can rake up. And by the looks of it, it's working. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Certainly it was staged--------I ran it for less then 10 sectionds when I could see it was some stupid acting bit & poorly done. Besides who would have a camera recording their idiot like moves of life?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts