Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1987 olds cutlass. Haven't even seen it but for 300 beans who cares! Hahahahahaha, in the spring I will demo derby it! Hahahahahahahaa. Someday I might actually have a car payment, til then junkers all the way! Hahahahahaha.

Andy, I need some of those spinners hubcaps for 15 inch wheel. Hahahahahha

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, safe car for the wife and kids, beaters for me to run in the winter and park all summer. hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I need a mullet and some fuzzy dice. Hahahahahaha. I just couldn't buy the used Caravan I found. Who has some Iron Maiden on cassette? Ralley Rims? white letter tires? hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
duessel said:
U could have put the bike in the caravan though. I would wheel a caravan.

2500 for 1990 Dodge caravan. green with biege interior. Looked hammered. I didn't get how many miles and being a Dodge, tranny is gonna be a problem.:D

Couldn't do it, besides if this Cutlass is the v8 rwd (just had a new carb put on it so I believe it will be) I can tow the bike. Hahahahaha

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
1987 olds cutlass. Haven't even seen it but for 300 beans who cares! Hahahahahaha, in the spring I will demo derby it! Hahahahahahahaa. Someday I might actually have a car payment, til then junkers all the way! Hahahahahaha.

Oh you are gonna be stylin this winter:D How bout we cut the coils and put it on 20's :squid:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tea Bagger said:

?????? um dude? whats up with all the Haaahaaaahaaa????????
Your scaring me

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts