Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure whats funnier

The fact that there's only 2 of the 20 man team there!.
Theres not a computer in sight and it's 2004!
They've got a collapsible bed and bed linnen in the office!
They make zero attempt to hide the fact.

Gotta love em:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Look on the bright side

He has a walkie talkie on the table next to his pager and there is a hard hat available for emergancy activation:D

Notice the overflowing waste paper basket, the boy has been there for a while judging by the number of empty food cartons in the bin.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Confusius Says

"If you are within 1 meter of the walkie Talkie on the desk, you are officially "on call"
:finger:

Looks like my importer, the Vice President actually fell asleep during a video conference with big knobs in Paris.
It was the most embarassing thing I have ever seen in my life.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Confusius Says

FlymoJoe said:
Nope .... that would be you running wide into turn 9 as caught on camera .... for the sixth time in one track day :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

FlymoJoe said:
"If you are within 1 meter of the walkie Talkie on the desk, you are officially "on call"
:finger:

Looks like my importer, the Vice President actually fell asleep during a video conference with big knobs in Paris.
Cant balme him for that the French are just about the most boring ferkers in the world next to the Australians:twofinger

I also know for a fact that you worked for a bunch of savages in Singapore so there was plenty of embarrassing stuff there. Wasnt there a story about a management retreat where one blerk comes back from a night out on the town with a Harry under his arm and bumps into the CEO heading out for an early golf game:eek:
Or the one about the other managment retreat where they specified a differnt color shirt for each day. One daft bugger staggers into an early morning meeting pissed out of his box wearing tomorrows shirt and tries to tell the CEO he had the wrong shirt on:rolleyes:

·
Registered
77 Posts

FlymoJoe said:
[BIt was the most embarassing thing I have ever seen in my life. [/B]

Actually I was wrong, I forgot about Tugs imortal line at a posh diner table full of French and German colleagues :rolleyes:

After a few beers, It went something like :

"the best thing you French faaaaarkers ever did was crash your own concorde full of faaaaaaarking Germans" :finger:

funny at the time ;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Confusius Says

FlymoJoe said:
Actually I was wrong, I forgot about Tugs imortal line at a posh diner table full of French and German colleagues :rolleyes:

After a few beers, It went something like :

"the best thing you French faaaaarkers ever did was crash your own concorde full of faaaaaaarking Germans" :finger:

funny at the time ;)
Get it right, "Is it true that the you French farkers killed more Germans last week when Concorde crashed than you did during the whole of the II world war:D " Our friends from VW and Renault were not ammused as I remember:eek: No wonder Im in China a now:crying:

There was another immortal comment at a dinner when slightly pissed.
General Manager, Graeme, do you know you look a bit like Nick Leason.
Graeme, Yes Mr Ang but the Nick Leason was treated better than me and got paid more:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh cool

embarrassing work stories.
Me, my boss our sales guy and our MD from Germany go to convention in Dallas a few years back.
Invite the prospective clients ( inc 2 Singapore Goverment high officials) to evening drinks at the big high rotating restaurant in Dallas.
My boss falls asleep ( we are all jet lagged) and snores like a bastard. Everybody sees the funny side and decides to stand on the static bit till better tables come round..leaving him there.
We all get back on the rotating bit to see him wake and lean on a table thats not there anymore!
Absolute cracker:crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
hahaha

Reminds me of a work trip to Atlanta with another guy.

Well being the knob that he was, he insisted on us sitting in the front row of this invite only presentaton by some big wig U.S CEO.

Anyway, after about 30mins of this guys monotone dribble I was really struggling not to nod off.... I had it under control be felt awful.

Eventually I turned to mister goodie two shoes on my right and there he was, head flopped back and out of it!!

Haven't been invited back since :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts