Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering this applies to all you guys out there..

when looking at a new bike? or even the bike you currently own..

Is there anything about a new/your bike that bugs you? whether its aesthetics whatever.. engine.. you wish this..

you know the pictures that ppl chew up and spit out that have like gixxer (words they hate .. :D ) with a honda back end.. and a ducati swing arm..

theres always a peice on abike that i dont like, and doggonit.. if i gonna shell out 9 thousand benjamins (another hated word) :D im gonna get perfection.. :cool: :cool:

is it just me? or do you guys feel the same.. sometimes its the big stupid billboard on the back of the bike, on the rc 51 its the top of the tank on each side, the tank seems to stick out a little extra for some reason? the ducati, its the excess servicing of the valves..

can they all band together and make one perfect bike! i'll take two... :twofinger :D

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry

didnt know where else to put this.. am i in the right departomento? :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not anal...

What we have here is just a simple case of a few too many female chromosomes in your DNA mix. Ya want it freakin perfect!! Ya want it NOW!! and it's gotta be free..!! :D Nothing wrong with that, I live with someone who's the same way. :rolleyes: Oopps she'll see this...what the hell. I guess it's just a way of life....nothing ever goes exactly the way ya want it to and last longer than an orgasm. But if you do find that perfect bike ...let me know.... I'm still lookin too!!:D

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Nothing is perfect to the eyes of each person, so you live with what you can afford & feel is the best for your money.
I would hate it if choppers had taken over the field --------- can you just see all the European & Japanese bikes as being in chopper form?
Personally I would still be producing cafe racers as I did back in the chopper days.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tristan said:
I didn't have time to read your post, but yeah- I like anal too. Only with chicks though, sorry.

hahaha! :D :twofinger

i hear that men who love anal w/ women love it because hole is smaller.. :eek: :D are you saying something about your package? :D :D :D

okay okay.. this is getting too much for me..

But yeah, the one reason ihadnt bought an rc51 yet is cuz it weighs a little toomuch for me too.. i do stoppies and such.. dont want the weight..

:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
i hate that my 99 r6 don't come with a fuel gauge:finger: . it has this little red light that inform you that there's about .8 or .9 gallons in the tank:mad: . but that's it:mad: :finger: . other than that, the bike kick's ass.:twofinger

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Not anal...

Squirrel24 said:
What we have here is just a simple case of a few too many female chromosomes in your DNA mix. Ya want it freakin perfect!! Ya want it NOW!! and it's gotta be free..!! :D

your right! i do want it perfect. but i sure dont have any extra chromosomes.. yada yeada..:cool: but ill be the first to admit im like a pretty boy.. :D

thanks for you guys replies.. i thought you guys may feel the same..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Gixxerboy said:

theres always a peice on abike that i dont like, and doggonit.. if i gonna shell out 9 thousand benjamins

what do you guys think?
personally i think 9 thousand benjamin's is way too much money for a bike :p

cause a benjamin is a $100 dollar bill :rolleyes: ...... aww hell im not funny :twofinger

·
Registered
627 Posts
DarkmanTy said:
i hate that my 99 r6 don't come with a fuel gauge:finger: . it has this little red light that inform you that there's about .8 or .9 gallons in the tank:mad: . but that's it:mad: :finger: . other than that, the bike kick's ass.:twofinger
My '00 R6 is the same & I never seem to notice it until the fuel tripometer has like 20+ miles on it. I'll have to admit that I didn't read the owners manual (a "Y" chromosome characteristic) & couldn't figure out what the hell that tripometer was all about.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yes the hole is smaller and tighter. No I aint saying anything about my package. My wife is happy with what I got so no problems there. that and it is the little kid syndrome. if you tell a kid that he shouldnt do something he will want to do it. well society as a norm says "no its icky." So I wanna do it.

now as to the bike..... Yes I would love to find a perfect bike. power of the busa, light as a ex500, styling of a Duc M900h (Ilove the look of that.....), flickable as a R6, price of a BMX bike. thank you can I get one in every color? :D

Mike

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Your dream of a perfet bike -------

----- in a short while will become a bore & you will be looking for something else.
People cannot help but find flaws in what others look at as being PERFECT.
I use to modify bikes (cafe racers & dual purpose dirt/street irons) to almost custom form & in a while they would be bitching about this & that which they demanded, even though they knew it was their error in demanding some of the changes.
YES they reminded me of women & always wanting the furniture changed to new pieces!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahahahah.. you guys r too funny..

nipplebandit.. whatchu like is whatchu like.. :D well alot of ppl actually probably like...:D

and yeah...i know 900 ben's is a lot, but it sounded funny so i typed 9000, but you got the picture..;)

if i had the money, i'd have to just have several different bikes to satisfy my taste..:rolleyes: :drool:

is it just me or girls want something new or something something.. ah hell, i dont want to start controversy...:D :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts