Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to keep everyone up to date, I heard from Wayne this evening.

He just go back from a wk of playing golf in Sedona, Arizona.

It was horrible! All that sunshine and warm temps! Poor guy, I feel for him.

He said he got a little bit of a nice farmer tan going from the golf course.

He was able to play golf 3 days and was set to play for a 4th day, but it rained.

So, he says hi to everyone and mentioned that his leg is getting stronger and healthier every day.

So that is good news!
Of course, the bad news is that he did not bring any presents, but you know how that can be.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Thanks for the update Webb! Glad to hear that Wayne is up and around using his foot/leg. I remember the doctors thinking that might not ever be able to use it....what a great recovery!!

Tell him that we said hello the next time you talk to him!

:)

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, he is lucky as they wanted to cut the leg off! Then they thought they could save most of the leg, but the foot and lower leg would have to go.

In the end, he kept everything and is doing better and better!

I think it will be 2 years this June from when he had the accident.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone ever seen that Vacation Home show on Cable? Where they show someone wanting to buy a vacation home in some area and they show them looking at 3 houses in their chosen area.

They did an episode in Sedona once. It certainly looked very beautiful! I have been to Tucson and Phoenix, but not Sedona. Maybe someday I will go there for a look.

Wayne should have stayed there for a month! He thought it was great! It is glad to know that he is going to be ok, with nothing to worry about anymore with regard to his accident.

:thumbs2: :thumbs2:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Anyone ever seen that Vacation Home show on Cable? Where they show someone wanting to buy a vacation home in some area and they show them looking at 3 houses in their chosen area.

They did an episode in Sedona once. It certainly looked very beautiful! I have been to Tucson and Phoenix, but not Sedona. Maybe someday I will go there for a look.

Wayne should have stayed there for a month! He thought it was great! It is glad to know that he is going to be ok, with nothing to worry about anymore with regard to his accident.

:thumbs2: :thumbs2:
Next time you are Phoenix take a couple extra days and make the 2 hour drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts