Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can buy Amsoil for wholesale prices so if anyone needs oil I'm going to be ordering some on Sunday. I'll split the shipping up between each person on the order so it's cheap for everyone. Sorry but it's my personal money up front so members only please.

Jeff I already know your order.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
322 Posts
what kinda oil? (weight) Or can you order any kind? Im not a redline member, but I live right by a few of em, and I could paypal ya or somethin up front. Maybe we can work somethin out... I need 20w50 and then a lighter oil for the winter months since I dont ride it then, like 5w 40 er somethin to just sit in it. Unless you know any other good ideas about that...

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
This is an interesting tool to save in your internet favorites!

www.google.com
Sorry, Steve, this is the proper way to say that.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ok you asses. Alot of the time, its not that simple.

Theres some other part of the url usually.

For example, it may have been, Amsoilstore.com or us.amsoil.com

How would I know? Ya dicks.:cool:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Jay22 said:
Ok you asses. Alot of the time, its not that simple.

Theres some other part of the url usually.

For example, it may have been, Amsoilstore.com or us.amsoil.com

How would I know? Ya dicks.:cool:

google makes it just that easy. :2cents:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I cant put synthetic in my bike anyways.

I hear to many bad things from people to do that. Also, I only have 1800 miles anyway.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bluto said:
Wokay guys here's the deal. I can't float the cash for this order until the last weekend of this month. If you can't wait that long, I can understand. If you can then I'll order it then. Just let me know.
sounds good bluto!

now some more capital moolah for rs-3's that are comin in and givis :thumb:

·
Registered
237 Posts
bluto, how often can you order? IE. are you planning on doing another order in a couple months??? I haven't tried amsoil but heard good things and I would love to try it.

That said, 4 quarts of 10w-40... pm me your paypal with the total and I'll send you the money.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sodamninsane said:
bluto, how often can you order? IE. are you planning on doing another order in a couple months??? I haven't tried amsoil but heard good things and I would love to try it.

That said, 4 quarts of 10w-40... pm me your paypal with the total and I'll send you the money.
I don't order very often, so get what you need. My bike takes 3.3 quarts...3.5 with a filter...that gives me a half a quart top off oil in case I need it over the life of the oil change.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.