Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
RSWarrior said:
http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_01_honda_nas/

never heard of this till now...funny thing is that the company making this bike is prototyping parts at CPS (my place of employment)....i never even realized it....pretty kool concept...a single sided front fork...looks bad as hell ...i like it
CPS on hall rd?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Sweet.
Kinda like a production streetfighter look to it.:drool:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Re: Re: Re: american made honda sportbike??....

RSWarrior said:
yeah...actually we have 5 plants...2 in CLinton township, 3 in Fraser and 1 in Auburn HIlls
I guess those stereotypes about people who ride Harley's are way off base :laughing:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Its defintely something new, I like it I would defintely buy it if the price was right. The front end is what has my eye. Its just burlly

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
unfortunetly thats a pretty old article and honda apparently has no intentions of building the thing... such a shame its very pretty... I'm not crazy about the single fork, but I love the controls of that bike...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Re: american made honda sportbike??....

jjkGURU said:
cool - small world. we were at dinner with Chris last Thursday :thumb:

i cant go anywhere it seems that someone hasnt either partied, hunted, worked or fished with that guy...lol...

·
Registered
185 Posts
That bike was at bike shows before the RC51 even came out! Like 1999 or something like that I saw it in person at the bike show, its even cooler in person.

I wish they would make it, just so we would have some thing new from honda to look at.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts