Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from KL where I bumped into Tug. We were in adjacent meeting rooms in the Shangri-La: my lot presenting to the newspaper publishers and him in some Bentley meeting or other.
Both tipped out for tea at the same time and there we were. Hardly recognised him in a tie though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Get your facts right

If not I bet it was a clip on - haha.
GD, you've got it wrong, i'm sure i heard it was a strap-on!:eek:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Strap on haha

Hey Tug, a mate of mine is moving to Shangers next month and of course I'm keen to help him out with some solid advice on what to expect.... :twofinger

Give me some local info. I can use to wind him up about the place. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Strap on haha

Gixxer_Dave said:
Hey Tug, a mate of mine is moving to Shangers next month and of course I'm keen to help him out with some solid advice on what to expect.... :twofinger

Give me some local info. I can use to wind him up about the place. :thumb: :thumb:
Will and Oly would probaly put him right, as far as Im concerned Shanghai is a paradise compaired to Beijing:crying:
I have only been in two taxi smashes in shanghai this year and only had one death threat for complaining about a 500 US$ bar bill. I had only been in the bar for an hour and 500 bucks for three beers looked a bit steep. The three guys with tats and choppers persuaded me:confused:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Re: Strap on haha

Tug said:
The three guys with tats and choppers persuaded me:confused:
Look i know you're about to engage in push chair sprinting but to get pushed around by hells angels is a bit much:twofinger

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing coincidences no.138

Can't get away from you lot. Was waiting to get off the plane in Paris last Saturday and who do I see but Damir relaxing in the back row after doing the first half of the flight. Quite cool that, discussing bike racing with a uniformed pilot while all the other passengers are pretending not to listen...:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts