Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this at AMASuperbike.com:

http://www.amasuperbike.com/2002-Apr/020429pp.htm

Picotte at Firebird Today
by dean adams
Monday, April 29, 2002
Pascal Picotte and the Team Austin Ducati team are testing today at Firebird Raceway in Chandler, Arizona. The test is a shakedown for the Sears Point race this weekend.

Is this the only chance we have to see an AMA rider in AZ for years to come?

Marquee

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Shit. I wish I would have found out about this eairler today. That's what I get for forgetting to check amasuperbike.com today. Firebird is only 15 minutes from my house and I had today off of work. :(

I'm wondering if he ran the same track at Firebird that we ran yesterday.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yup

I stopped by and they were at Firebird East, didn't see them running though. I was there around 4 pm.

Hm... wonder what kind of lap times they turned.
-que

·
Registered
120 Posts
Robert it sounds like you need to leave a note on your computer.

Need more track time and less time spent on the computer to lower my lap times.:D :D :D :D :D

All in good clean fun you would beat my a$$ in road racing but I would give you a hell of a run on the drag strip. I also need to get to the strip more but my problem is being at work and not being able to get time off when I need it.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
suzmcman said:
Robert it sounds like you need to leave a note on your computer.

Need more track time and less time spent on the computer to lower my lap times.:D :D :D :D :D

All in good clean fun you would beat my a$$ in road racing but I would give you a hell of a run on the drag strip. I also need to get to the strip more but my problem is being at work and not being able to get time off when I need it.
That's it! Where in the hell is that "delete user" button? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts