Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno, I loved the 636 so much but I got a great deal on a 06 750 that I can't really pass up. Hopefully the deal goes through.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
A buddy of mine is looking for a bike, and found an '06 750 for $3,500. He may not qualify for a loan however, and if he doesn't its MINE!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think the gixxers are the best looking by far.. :D One day there might be a Kawi green one running around in VA...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the gixxers are the best looking by far.. :D One day there might be a Kawi green one running around in VA...
And I thought switching from Kawasaki to Suzuki would be bad but riding a Kawi green Suzuki, now that would be on a whole new level.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I dunno, I loved the 636 so much but I got a great deal on a 06 750 that I can't really pass up. Hopefully the deal goes through.
I love the way the 636 looks if you wanna get rid of it send a pic and a price id love to pick one up. By the way what the hell is a squid

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the way the 636 looks if you wanna get rid of it send a pic and a price id love to pick one up. By the way what the hell is a squid
Check you PM's. A squid is a rider who doesn't wear proper gear, rides irresponsibly (wheelies in traffic) and like a manic. They are typically on liter bikes and ALWAYS on GIXXERS!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
yeah why is that... something hypnotic about mixing s's and z's

stay away from girls named Suzi

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
If i can find a girl as fast and fun as my suzuki im givin her a shot no matter what her name is haha
Well, some guys would give any girl "a shot" :D Just so happens that Suzi's tend to have diseases.

Ryan, I am sooo disappointed :( Drop a line after you've had it on the track for how you like the differences from the 636 on the corners :cool:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, some guys would give any girl "a shot" :D Just so happens that Suzi's tend to have diseases.

Ryan, I am sooo disappointed :( Drop a line after you've had it on the track for how you like the differences from the 636 on the corners :cool:
No matter what happens I wont have it on the track until next year, my track day funds for this year have dried up. I'm also considering waiting till next spring to get a new bike, I just gotta see what kawi brings to the table with the 09 zx-6r.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I really wish I had some extra funding to pick up your bike so I could use one on the street and one on the track. I am so SICK of changing my tires for track days, and I've only done it twice! Nevermind the taping, mirror removal, etc.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I couldn't go through with it until I saw what team green had to offer me for 09 since I knew the ZX would be re-designed. They definately gave me a lot to think about: 22 pounds lighter, "Big Piston" front fork, and it just looks like a weapon. Ooh would I love to take this thing on the track.

They also gave me a close to 10,000 sticker price to think about :eek:

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I'm still not sure about the side-mount cans yet. I really, really like my underseat. The shorty can is growing on me, as in, I used to despise them and now they're not too bad looking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts