·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Outstanding!:thumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Posting of huge files...

Hi GD,..anychance giving me some ideas on how to post huge mpeg files?..I tried sending the file hosting to R1Blue, with the head-on btwn a C4 and the R1 but was rejected.

The mpeg on Rossi was >10MB,..so how?..:confused:

·
Registered
642 Posts
2003 Highlights

I recognise various components parts of that footage Dave ....

Hey many congrats to you and Mrs GD on the arrival GD Junior.... take it from that veiled threat to Rossi that he's a little fella.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

Mey Mojo, I had a mate that works for a local ISP host the file as I don't have anywhere.

You could submit it to: http://www.sportbikerider.us usually takes a couple of days to be listed but at least it's free.

Yeah BC your right and thanks. There's some older stuff in there along with some a little more recent. Our little rug rats name is Jack and he's good value. Just can't find a Suzuki top small enough :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
hi GD,
it would have been quicker for me to come and watch it at yours rather than download it.(i live in rural malaysia, broadband here is a fat birds belt!) but mate, worth it either way!!!! good work fella!!!!
hope to bump into you in the coming year
paul

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Thanks guys

Gixxer_Dave said:
Mey Mojo, I had a mate that works for a local ISP host the file as I don't have anywhere.

You could submit it to: http://www.sportbikerider.us usually takes a couple of days to be listed but at least it's free.

:D
OK Uploaded the file into sportbikerider.us and mail confirms upload done but will nd to wait for a few days for the file to be made available.

Thanks,..:)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
Have found the time to put together a bunch of onboard footage - turned out alright :cool:
Congratulations on the kid.... and nice video! That looks like a FAST track..... that could use some air fence on one of the bends.;) Happy motoring.:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great vid! :thumb:

At first when I saw the speedometer at >200, I was thinking this can't be for real, then I realized it was in kilometers. :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You betcha

Let me know when it's up Mojo.

Fat chicks belt - nice one tls boy and glad you liked it.

Airbags? Yeah some of Sandown gets you rubbing your elbows up against the armco like you think your DJ at the IOM. P.I is pretty much circled by deep sand (and then the beach) so doesn't need anything. Plenty of our older tracks use airbags though, a true blue dinky-di ozzie invention those ;)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Very cool. Some different camera angles I`ve never seen before, only complaint is it needs to be longer ;):thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Longer???

Needs to be longer...... You know, I get that alot ;)

I have hours of onboard footage but figure 13mb is about the limit most people are preparred to download.

Prefer to put the larger stuff on DVD to keep the quality up :thumb:

Angles, it's all about angles I say :cool: and keeping the camera closer to the ground or showing the dash keeps the sense of speed...... is easy really.

If Ledge says it's tops, it must be farking tops!!!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oi Oi

Great vid Dave, and many congrats on the arrival of the little fella. Looks like I'll have to buy you a beer after all....

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Re: Longer???

Gixxer_Dave said:
Needs to be longer...... You know, I get that alot ;)

I have hours of onboard footage but figure 13mb is about the limit most people are preparred to download.

Prefer to put the larger stuff on DVD to keep the quality up :thumb:

Angles, it's all about angles I say :cool: and keeping the camera closer to the ground or showing the dash keeps the sense of speed...... is easy really.

If Ledge says it's tops, it must be farking tops!!!!! Thanks.
Longer would be better, but only because it's a quality vid. The download wait sucks, but it's worth it (unless you're on dial-up). I'd rather see a shorter video of high quality than 5 or 6 minutes of something that only slightly resembles a bike at high speed. :2cents:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Funny, my comps slow as hell, and it only took me like 2 minutes to DL this. I`ve downloaded things that are like 5mb and they`ve taken longer.:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts