Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the hold up around here? I can't keep up ,so somebody has to pick up the slack around here!

What's new that I can tell you. I had a great nights sleep, but woke up with a killer migrane.

I rode to work.

My helmet hurt my head, so I'm sitting here trying not to move.
I took 2 Excedrin and I'm waiting to feel better so that I can poke holes in somebody in less than an hour.

The shop is freezing cold.

I need to move to turn on the heater.......wish me luck.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i have a mole on my butt.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm going through bike withdrawl. I stop in the garage and just look at it sometimes on the way to the beer fridge. Thank God it's ski season so I have something to do on the weekends. The ground is covered with several inches of snow and snow is in the forcast for the next few days. No chance to even take it out for a short ride to charge the battery. Sigh...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fluxpuppy said:
I'm going through bike withdrawl. I stop in the garage and just look at it sometimes on the way to the beer fridge. Thank God it's ski season so I have something to do on the weekends. The ground is covered with several inches of snow and snow is in the forcast for the next few days. No chance to even take it out for a short ride to charge the battery. Sigh...
I hear ya. It's suppose to start raining again tomorrow, so I had to get it out today. I'll start being garage jockey pretty soon:(

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shop is warming up, the headache is going away, and I'm starting to feel normal. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Inky said:
:laughing: right cheek, or left cheek?
hold on. let me check....

right cheek:thumbs2:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I been bumming because of not being able to ride,too much snow and ice,I am going thru bike withdrawl BIG time.The only thing to look foreward to in the near future motorcycle wise is the IMS in Cleveland.Gotta go drool over all the new shiny machines.(note to self hit lottery buy more bikes)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maddjack said:
I been bumming because of not being able to ride,too much snow and ice,I am going thru bike withdrawl BIG time.The only thing to look foreward to in the near future motorcycle wise is the IMS in Cleveland.Gotta go drool over all the new shiny machines.(note to self hit lottery buy more bikes)
Well, don't fall off of the planet! The only way to get thru a crappy winter is to post away on the board! We have to stick together!:cool:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Inky said:
Well, don't fall off of the planet! The only way to get thru a crappy winter is to post away on the board! We have to stick together!:cool:
heh, "crappy winter"...move to Boston, i'll show you a crappy winter (but DAMN will we have fun :thumb: )

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well I didn't want to be here whining about the winter,so I kinda cooled it for a while. off topic what do all of you think of the Norton CW is raffeling off at the IM Shows?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
What's the hold up around here? I can't keep up ,so somebody has to pick up the slack around here!

What's new that I can tell you. I had a great nights sleep, but woke up with a killer migrane.

I rode to work.

My helmet hurt my head, so I'm sitting here trying not to move.
I took 2 Excedrin and I'm waiting to feel better so that I can poke holes in somebody in less than an hour.

The shop is freezing cold.

I need to move to turn on the heater.......wish me luck.
losers who the hell you calling a loser:loser:
by the way heres a helmet tip,next time wear with the face shield in front,it fits better:twofinger (I think;)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maddjack said:
Well I didn't want to be here whining about the winter,so I kinda cooled it for a while. off topic what do all of you think of the Norton CW is raffeling off at the IM Shows?
Beautiful bike, but I was being a cheap ass that day and didn't enter.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Alright Losers.............

Maddjack said:
losers who the hell you calling a loser:loser:
by the way heres a helmet tip,next time wear with the face shield in front,it fits better:twofinger (I think;)
Well, I thought a thread titled "Hey Peckerheads" would be a little over the top!!!!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bikerdawg said:
Inky, make the snow go away! I want to go riding:crying: :crying:
I hear that it's nice in Arizona!, or how about New Mexico? Tahiti? Australia?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
Beautiful bike, but I was being a cheap ass that day and didn't enter.
well after I look at it I might have to buy a ticket,I am going to get in the SBN raffel for the new R1,limited # of tix,can't not try.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Alright Losers.............

Inky said:
Well, I thought a thread titled "Hey Peckerheads" would be a little over the top!!!!
Well I'm glad you are feeling better,your friend one of the peckerheads:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, now I can return to my crabby self!!!!!!!:twofinger :twofinger

1 - 20 of 22 Posts