Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling new boots tried them on and they are a bit too big.
Only the left boot has been worn for apromimately 4 steps. Should have plenty of life left.... :D

They still have the tags on them.

Size 48
All black with white a-star symbols
They are perforated leather. To promote some breath-ability (if thats a word)

Here is a link to the same boots.
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Alpinestars_S-MX_R_Boot--601153.html

Asking $210 plus shipping.

Any interested peeps PM me and post here.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All-new 2006 design blends Alpinestars racing performance, flexibility and protection with real-world practicality, light weight and comfort
The ultimate performance/road riding boot that works on the street or at the racetrack
Contoured shin plate protector injected with high-modulus PU for superior impact and abrasion resistance
Streamlined air scoops on shin plate for increased ventilation
U-shaped impact-resistant calf protector shields the ankle and calf area
Injected PU flexible panel guards in the internal Achilles heel tendon area of the boot
Top boot buckle is recessed; features improved adjustability and a more secure fit
Enhanced ventilation with lateral air scoops
Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe slider that snaps into place and stays put
Wide, ventilated, injected PU heel counter is combined with an internal shock-absorbing padded insert and self-molding foam ankle guard

Inside heel grip pad for additional feel when on the motorcycle
New shifter pad area is soft PU over-injected design with a large instep flex zone for maximum comfort and flexibility
Microfiber upper
Instep lateral zip closure combined with a large boot flap for easy boot entry/exit
New, internal user-friendly calf adjustment allows added room for larger calves
Replaceable ratchet buckle closure on the calf features a hidden strap for added security
Synthetic forefoot lining laminated with open-cell foam
Highly breathable lining on ankle and leg areas
Replaceable contoured footbed sculpted from Alpinestars PU foam provides enhanced arch support for increased feel for the motorcycle footpegs
Sole has been designed to enhance the feeling between the contact points of the rider’s feet and the motorcycle footpegs
Fully perforated boot available in black
Available in men’s European sizes 38-48

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'd take em off your hands but they're a few sizes too big.

btw, shouldn't this be in the classifieds section?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lost Nomad said:

I guess it should be in classified section however until someone removes it I will leave it here for the higher traffic flow... :D

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Lost Nomad said:

A reasonable question but I can tell you from personal experience that posting to the Free Classifieds requires approval before the ad is posted, which is reasonable, but it takes quite a while before that happens. Like days. That's bad. Thus I tend to use the non-motorcycle classified section.

Yeah, bummer, too big I presume. I wear a 46 in Sidis and assume they're sized similarly.

·
Registered
295 Posts
those are some nice ass boots, i havent looked into boots yet but holy crap that shit is expensive damn 200+ for some boots wow. lol maybe im overreacting but didnt think boots were that much. i mean myh alpinestar jacket was like 250 all leather dont know. do you need boots for track days? you also need a full suit dont you?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some tracks require all gear others require gear less the leather pants. It depends. Boots are very expensive but your ankle's are important! I am listing mine because there is no way anyone can get them that cheap!

·
Registered
295 Posts
i havent really thought about foot protection yet, i usually just wear my combat boots or somthing, are they comfortable to walk around in etc? and do they last a good while?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are comfortable, I would not use them to go hikeing or walking around a ton, but as for riding they are awesome!

They are not stiff at all. Once you wear them for one ride they will break in nicely. I wear mine every ride and that usually consists of stopping often and walking around a bit. The best thing about these boots is that they are vented and when riding above 40mph you can feel air cooling your feet. For me the sure do inspire more confidence in my riding knowing that my feet/ankles are as protected as possible while still giving me great break and shifting feel. You can really notice a big difference when wearing these compared to the typical "work boots", the toe is not a tall so you can easily get under the shifter and it provides great feedback when shifting.

·
Registered
295 Posts
sounds good ill prolly look into getting some soon, i was just wondering yea when you stop and say go to like eat somthing or get something to drink there good to walk around in

1 - 15 of 15 Posts