Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this forum is really slow so I wanna ask that all gamers on this site please reply and tell me because I love to play all types of games and love multi player anything.I would like to get involed in some online racing leagues for superbike 2000 and maybe Robert can help me put a spot for it on this site.I also play alot of other games so lets get up a community gaming spot!

Please tell me what u guys and girls think!
Anyone interseted?

------------------
Chris Blackman
If it is GREEN it has to be better!
www.memphissportbikes.com

·
Registered
873 Posts
HERE!

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Registered
8 Posts
it's cool that you guys are tryin to get a league going. a few others have tried it , but the multiplayer online codes for sbk2k suck. you can race one on one pretty good, but if you try to race more than 3 at a time with anything less than a cable conn, then it is just too choppy. one way that you could have a league with sbk 2000 that nobody else has tried yet is with a ladder league. With this type of league, you would race each other 1 on 1 and then report the results to the moderator. then they would go into a ranking system, so you would move up or down according to who you beat or lose to. also, i just saw that EA sports has set a release date of Oct. 25 for superbike 2001. If they just fix the multiplayer online codes and update the bikes and riders (to include the RC51) and add the new tracks that they ran this year, the game should flat out ROCK!!!! if you have any ideas , you can reach me on icq. #71710793
LATER!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hellooo!!

I am limited to my Playstation, but do indeed
love sbk2000. I hope they releasd sbk2001 for the PS2! Coz you KNOW I gotta buy one of THOSE! I don't have a decent computer at home, but if I did, it would probably be a Mac. Anybody know if the computer version of 2001 will run on an imac? If so, I might have to go that route!

------------------
I WILL have a Ducati!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts