Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
I am pretty sure the government here will not allow such tyres here although I am quite sure I saw a bike once with blue tyres...was an RXZ I think...

·
Registered
925 Posts
*waits for someone to ask if they make colored smoke when you do a burnout* :laughing:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
At last

WOLVERINE II said:
I am pretty sure the government here will not allow such tyres here although I am quite sure I saw a bike once with blue tyres...was an RXZ I think...
That would be the first sensible law ever passed in the whole fucked up place :twofinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: At last

Tug said:
That would be the first sensible law ever passed in the whole fucked up place :twofinger
Watch what you say old geezer...this place does not have a belief in freedom of speech...

You gonna get your ass hauled in for bad mouthing the government....

Now..that gives me and idea...anyone know the website where I can report such remarks to the govt? :twofinger

Send the old geezers back to where they came from!! That would be a law I would like to see!!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
well done wolf boy ... put that caaant back in his place.

anyway .... the best law is not being allowed a blow job unless you have sex afterwards ....

·
Registered
269 Posts
No, Beer - unless Texas has such a law - these are DOT-legal retreads by some aircraft company. Advertised in the back of the various rags. www.cycletires.com

I plan on trying them out for trackdays - they come in many different compounds.

(the other posters on the thread are in Singapore, not in the US)

cdma2k

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ghetto out of here!!!

You guys are so switched on.......

Late mail is that Rossi will be using these first time out on the Yammie - you mark my words. :twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey Dave!

Bet you wish you had a set of those when you had your old leathers!! It would have made a nice ensemble. :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Er..

Anyone know of a major sporting event coming up soon? I'm bored and need to plan a business trip around one

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Er..

Chumley said:
Anyone know of a major sporting event coming up soon? I'm bored and need to plan a business trip around one
I believe Tug is planning for a merry xmas tug on the tuggy thing ..... and since he keeps score is must be considered a sport ...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Er..

Legend said:
I believe Tug is planning for a merry xmas tug on the tuggy thing ..... and since he keeps score is must be considered a sport ...
Unlike you I dont have to plan ejaculations in advance :twofinger

Im hearing a rumor of an ICB plant pot night on Friday !
Can expect a the Bacardi Breezer boy to attend ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Er..

Tug said:
Unlike you I dont have to plan ejaculations in advance :twofinger

Im hearing a rumor of an ICB plant pot night on Friday !
Can expect a the Bacardi Breezer boy to attend ?
Geez big fella ..... have not seen you for a while ....

Being the xmas period every dog supplier wants to take me out to get pissed .... so I'll have my arm twisted till around 10+ I guess ... but after that !! ....

If your out I am sure we will stagger into each other .... esp if you are at the towers !!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Er..

Legend said:
Geez big fella ..... have not seen yours for a while ....

every doggie styler wants to take me out to get farked .... so I'll have my arm twisted till around 10+ I guess ... but after that !! ....

If your out I am sure we will stagger into each other .... esp if you are at the towers !!!
Would you just look at hte shite we have to face in this farking forum..farking anal loving talk....

big fella.....seen yours for a while....doggie styler.....farked.....arm twisted......stagger.....

code words eh?

:twofinger

1 - 20 of 22 Posts