Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone believe that we are not alone in the universe??

If you think there is life out there, why do you think that??

If you don't think life is out there, why do you think that??

I have my views, but they are pretty long. I'll put them up later, but until then I'd like to see what some others have to say...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
I have my views, but they are pretty long. I'll put them up later, but until then I'd like to see what some others have to say...
I would, but I'm afraid I'd get banned.

Does anyone else sleep in a locked chest so the aliens don't get you? I think the Aliens are really the US goverment secretly performing tests on us! WHAT ARE WE!!!! GOD DAMN LAB RATS!!!!!!!!!!:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: I PAY MY TAXES!!!! :mad:

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Re: Re: Aliens??

VFRSQUID said:
I PAY MY TAXES!!!! :mad:
Yeah...........to CANADA:mad:

Start paying to the good ole U.S. of A. and maybe we'll leave you alone:p

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Re: Re: Aliens??

VFRSQUID said:

I would, but I'm afraid I'd get banned.

Does anyone else sleep in a locked chest so the aliens don't get you? I think the Aliens are really the US goverment secretly performing tests on us! WHAT ARE WE!!!! GOD DAMN LAB RATS!!!!!!!!!!:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: I PAY MY TAXES!!!! :mad:
I've got news for you Adam...

Those AREN'T aliens performing all those anal probes.:rolleyes:

So quit dreaming up crazy scenarios to lay the blame on someone else other than your goat.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Do I believe in other living beings besides those that reside on Earth? Sure. After all the Universe wasn't created just so we could look at it through a telescope at night. Someone or something else lives out there. Do I believe that they've been here? Not sure. I need more substantial proof then some farmer's kid finding weird circles in the corn fields that I probably could have made on my dirt bike.

Talk about a controversial topic. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Until I'm shown proof, I'm going to say no.

That's not to say I don't consider it a strong possibility, though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Diane,
More proof than the farm boy seeing circles in his backyard is readily available. :)

How about the fact that the Sumerians, an ancient civilization, knew about and had names for all 9 of the planets in our solar system?? How is it that they knew about all of the planets when anything outside of the orbit of Saturn can’t be seen by the naked eye??

The Sumerians “creation” theory deals with a group of people coming from the Heavens, called Ananaki, who needed workers so that they could farm the Earth’s lands, so they created humans by changing monkies.

The Sumerians claimed that these Ananaki are the one’s who taught them about the other planets in the solar system.

This is a controversial topic. And actually, Scotty is the first person on either of the message boards to say that he doesn’t believe. Interesting!!
:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
scotty said:
Until I'm shown proof, I'm going to say no.

That's not to say I don't consider it a strong possibility, though.
you so stupid! Don't you ever did seen the xfiles!!!!!! Theyre gonna git you now!!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
If I leave a dish of anti freeze outside will the aliens drink it and leave me alone?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Diane,
More proof than the farm boy seeing circles in his backyard is readily available. :)

How about the fact that the Sumerians, an ancient civilization, knew about and had names for all 9 of the planets in our solar system?? How is it that they knew about all of the planets when anything outside of the orbit of Saturn can’t be seen by the naked eye??

The Sumerians “creation” theory deals with a group of people coming from the Heavens, called Ananaki, who needed workers so that they could farm the Earth’s lands, so they created humans by changing monkies.

The Sumerians claimed that these Ananaki are the one’s who taught them about the other planets in the solar system.

This is a controversial topic. And actually, Scotty is the first person on either of the message boards to say that he doesn’t believe. Interesting!!
:)
Did you fall asleep watching Stargate last night? :) J/K. I know there is more proof out there, but it's all suspect in my opinion. An ancient theory is still just a theory. When there's SOLID proof that something or someone has been here then I'll reconsider my position on the issue. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy the last remaining episodes of the X-files. :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hysyde said:

Exactly. Not only is the anti-freeze an aphrodisiac to the aliens, but a laxative as well.
But the US goverment has to have some involvement here? Did they put the cats.. err ... aliens up to all of this?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
VFRSQUID said:

But the US goverment has to have some involvement here? Did they put the cats.. err ... aliens up to all of this?
Yeah, they take orders from some mysterious leader whom they refer too as Xan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts