Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up.... Ive got three Airline Tickets for sale.. They are good for anywhere Spirit Airlines flies too.. It will cost u $35 dollars to change them into ur name. They must be used by November 27th. Im lookin to get $150 for each.. if someone wants all three ill make u a deal... I dont have time to use them maybe some of u guys could.. Anyways ill post up with a link to where they fly.. Cancun is one of the places and theres the bahamas too....... Anyways if ur interested PM me or call me 313-971-1142 Yaz.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
see if they can go to denver, i would be interested in buying 1 because im heading out to visit my brother sometime in december most likely. my email is [email protected] my phone number is (810) 919-6272

also do they depart from flint at all, or just detroit?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
oh ouch didnt see that november 27 thing.....

if theres snow in november out in CO, id still do it....but you never know with their weather, could be snowing enough to ski right now, might not snow enough until january. still get ahold of me, cause thats a pretty good deal

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well i have a lot of family in vegas....but im not 21 so i hate going there, i go there every year....

damn, nuthin even close...unless my girlfriend wants to go to cancun...

thats a hell of a deal, so ill actually consider it...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O yah by the way they are ROUND TRIP TICKETS.......

Hey by the way for those of u that are all bout bikes like i am

BIKETOBERFEST is goin on OCT 23 24 25 i think are the dates... its that weekend around those dates....

HINT HINT... u CAN FLY TO FLA WITH THE TICKETS....

:D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts