Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
:(

Damnit. Condolences to his family & friends.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really hits home to me even though I never new the guy. He helped me out a lot when I first got my bike. Very respectful guy at least from what I could tell. I only chated with him online. We did try to ride togeather a few times but he was a bit far from me. I just don't know what to say. Be safe out there everyone.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Wow:( At times like this I never have any idea what to say. He seemed like a nice enough guy and I'm sorry to see him go. RIP man:(

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Unfortunately not all riders make it to an old age. For accidents do happen not matter who is in the right or wrong basically the m/cist suffers. To even an error in riding & no traffic around one can land on their ear & not saying all make it through.

So unfortunately AirKnight is now up there looking through what he can ride. Know he will get a good one.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smitty said:
Unfortunately not all riders make it to an old age. For accidents do happen not matter who is in the right or wrong basically the m/cist suffers. To even an error in riding & no traffic around one can land on their ear & not saying all make it through.

So unfortunately AirKnight is now up there looking through what he can ride. Know he will get a good one.
Hopefully he is also looking over all of us. I will miss chating with him late at night.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man, all I know is his bike from the avatar and his posts, but it really hits home. Goes to show the bond this life forms for us. RIP Airknight, you will be missed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts