Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uhm...my tax dollars are paying for this? At least it makes for a funny news story. even as the resident fairy i dont know how to process this. what the fuck?

really confused but definatlly amused,
-chr|s sedition

"Air Force Proposal Sought Gay Sex Weapon"

SUMMARY: The Pentagon (news - web sites) once looked into making a weapon that would render enemy troops sexually attracted to one another, according to a document obtained by a watchdog group.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=101&e=1&u=/po/20050115/co_po/airforceproposalsoughtgaysexweapon

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Chris Sedition said:
Uhm...my tax dollars are paying for this? At least it makes for a funny news story. even as the resident fairy i dont know how to process this. what the fuck?

really confused but definatlly amused,
-chr|s sedition

"Air Force Proposal Sought Gay Sex Weapon"

SUMMARY: The Pentagon (news - web sites) once looked into making a weapon that would render enemy troops sexually attracted to one another, according to a document obtained by a watchdog group.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=101&e=1&u=/po/20050115/co_po/airforceproposalsoughtgaysexweapon
Leave it to the U.S. to try new and innovative ideas to decrease morale! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the 'bomb their brains loose' idea they had for LSD. Rendering enemy troops useless is always better and easier than actually killing them. It's amazing that they'd even think of this, I mean, aren't there about a hundred better ways to render enemy forces inert than making them briefly gay?

Jesus H Mother of Christ.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think some of that stuff was accidentally released. ;-)
When I heard that this afternoon, I almost pee'd my pants laughing. Just picture a platoon of guys chasing each other around. TOO funny! :-B

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
The USA, thinking outside the box.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Whats next...........marines getting mandatory breast implants to serve as a distraction to the enemy:rolleyes: .

Seriously, shit like this really makes me wonder about some of the cum guzzling wankers we have in our government..........we will need a miracle to survive the next decade:( .

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
If I read the article correctly, that was an idea that was suggested, not actually researched, so I wouldnt say that a great deal of resources was wasted on it.

But from where I am standing it would be a pretty effective weapon. I mean chances are its going to be used on some third world country where homosexualism is suppressed in the culture. So the troops are going to be pretty damn traumatized by what happened, and temporarily unable to perform such "manly" duties as fighting the invading forces.
I know I would be pretty traumatized if I woke up naked with my arm around some other guy. Now imagine how Muhamed Ahmeed El' Saed will feel in the same situation.

That had to be the funnies piece of news to hit the headlines...

·
Registered
30 Posts
granted it will probably be used in an area where homosexuality is not accepted widely.but, just imagine if they dropped it on a platoon with a few women in it, thats not gonna end well...

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
ArcanaSV said:
granted it will probably be used in an area where homosexuality is not accepted widely.but, just imagine if they dropped it on a platoon with a few women in it, thats not gonna end well...
I think that is the outcome they were expecting..........not ending well and everything that is.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts