Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,447 Posts
DocThee said:
I can't wait to ride...

:D
W.......w.........w..........w.....a....i....t?????? What means this "w...a...i...t to ride"???

Oh, I understand. Kinda like how I have to w...a...i...t to ride my new bike. ;)

I don't know how you guy's survive in a climate that stops you from riding for months on end...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Re: Re: Ah Yes!!

cookeetree said:
W.......w.........w..........w.....a....i....t?????? What means this "w...a...i...t to ride"???

Oh, I understand. Kinda like how I have to w...a...i...t to ride my new bike. ;)

I don't know how you guy's survive in a climate that stops you from riding for months on end...
that's why you buy snow toys...
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,447 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ah Yes!!

jjkGURU said:
that's why you buy snow toys...
:cheers:
Don't get me wrong; I love the snow and can't wat to go skiing again. I just like being able to visit it, then go back to my sub-tropical world.

Kinda like looking after other people's kids, know what I mean? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
goin home to get my bike onsunday... it's been torture since i got back from florida on monday...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ah Yes!!

GPZRider said:
Lots of SEX and good beer. :D
Exactly what jumped into my mind....:thumb:

phhoooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeee............:drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ah Yes!!

cookeetree said:
Don't get me wrong; I love the snow and can't wat to go skiing again. I just like being able to visit it, then go back to my sub-tropical world.

Kinda like looking after other people's kids, know what I mean? ;)
And we dont have poisonus spiders here that can jump in streams and live underwater (edit: for 30 hours)...(edit: for several days)..... looking for fish to eat, or cute, tiny little baby octopuses that kill a man in 20 minutes....:D .....yeah...........
that too.....:D


(edit:... http://www.spiders.com.au/ ) link nsf anybody that fears death......

Snow is gooooooooood......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
haha.....hooray for snow! It kills the mosquitoes too!! lol

Now, no more talk of snow damn it! It's nice out....you all should be RIDING right now!!!


Jen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,447 Posts
motoboy said:
Mowed the grass this morning :D the only time of the year i really enjoy mowing. Ahhh the sounds and smells of summer!!! :D


mb.
I'm looking forward to NOT having to mow again for a while. Aside from the onset of cooler weather, we've had f*ck-all rain. Only downside is that the whole area has gone from green to brown in less than a month. :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
motoboy said:
Mowed the grass this morning :D the only time of the year i really enjoy mowing. Ahhh the sounds and smells of summer!!! :D


mb.
Yep.
Same here.
Cept I have heat radiating from my skin now....
I'm burnt.....lol..
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top