Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: I think I am not alone when I say that this has to be the WORST spring/summer we have had in recent years. There may be a "tie" in one of those past seasons, but I can't recall when at this point. It seems that everyone has managed to get in a few decent rides, local and cross country, thank god. Right now it's 60 degrees and raining. IT'S ALMOST AUGUST FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!
:wtf: :cussing; :crying: Between this and the horrible roads we
have to deal with during what little decent weather we get, it's times like these where I ask myself once again why the f-ck I stay in this town. OKAY, I'M DONE WITH MY RANT.

I need to get back to planning a MC trip up north for this weekend.
Hmmm.... and as I look at the current report, it's rain for saturday.

F--k me.

-VFRD
:2cents:

·
Registered
211 Posts
if things go well I'll be living in Arizona or some other nice warm west coast state within the next 5 years.

f* this weather.

but today will be nice :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Where are you going up north? I'll be riding down from Lake City on Sunday and I'm looking for some good roads.

K

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
daves said:
No clue yet; my girlfriend and I want to just get away from this hole, and enjoy a couple days and a night out;

maybey caseville???

Just go...we want a break from you too :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
daves said:
:mad: I think I am not alone when I say that this has to be the WORST spring/summer we have had in recent years. There may be a "tie" in one of those past seasons, but I can't recall when at this point. It seems that everyone has managed to get in a few decent rides, local and cross country, thank god. Right now it's 60 degrees and raining. IT'S ALMOST AUGUST FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!
:wtf: :cussing; :crying: Between this and the horrible roads we
have to deal with during what little decent weather we get, it's times like these where I ask myself once again why the f-ck I stay in this town. OKAY, I'M DONE WITH MY RANT.

I need to get back to planning a MC trip up north for this weekend.
Hmmm.... and as I look at the current report, it's rain for saturday.

F--k me.

-VFRD
:2cents:
sorry; i needed to vent..........
-VFRD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts